𝑡𝑤𝑜

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Reader pov

_Kira can't you be any slower !? I sarcastically asked from the other side of the door.

He was in since 30mins and the only thing I can hear coming from there was his annoying voice humming a song.

_just 5 more minutes !

_I'm coming in i need my hairbrush !

You opened the door and saw him getting ready WITH YOUR hairbrush.

_KIRA YOU OIKAWA WANNA BE-

before you could say anything more, he threw the object at you and ran out with a chuckle.

You let out an annoyed sigh and got ready as well.

You put on a scarf since it was really cold and early in the morning.

Putting comfortable clothing with Wich you could play freely, you took your phone along with a few more stuff and went to the entrance door where your brother was already waiting for you.

Both of you checked the address once more and made your way out.

☆_________________________☆

_it's so cold- you whined as you rubbed your hands one against the other trying to get some heat emitting from them.

Your sentence seemed to catch someone's attention, and it was no one other than "Isagi" if you remember well.

Your gaze went from him to the inscription Infront of the building.

"Japan football union"

_We're here. You said more to yourself as you both stopped walking.

_Isagi , am I right ? Your brother asked while eyeing the other boy infront of you. So, you were selected too, it was a nice match. He smiled while referring to yesterday's events. Do you know who I am ?

Realization hit Isagi as he widened his eyes.

_oh, of course you are Kira. I can't forget the one who eliminated us. He said while awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.