𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You walked with sweat rolling down your neck and forehead in the dark hallway with an angry expression.

After scoring the 100th goal you would be lying if you said that you didn't "try" to punch the bots.

Also, the fact that you took a break before going through the hall made you get to the next stage later than you should have.

You reached a door with "2nd stage" written in light blue over it.
You waited for the doors to open before walking in while you relaxed your facial features.

You stopped for a second and looked at your surroundings.

There was already a lot of players but the first that you noticed was Isagi.

When your eyes landed on him, he noticed your presence as well before walking to you.

_Make a team of three.. he read out loud.

You turned your gaze to look where he was staring at and found the inscription over the door that was leading to the next stage.

_well guess we'll be teaming up. He said before shrugging his shoulders.

You nodded with a small smile that wasn't showing your right attentions.

'I don't want to play with him.' Not to be rude but you were the curious type.

You loved new things, playing with someone who you saw each minute of your days since now a few weeks wasn't your attention now that you a the choice.

You looked around you and tried to find someone interesting.

Then Bachira walked in with a smile.

_oh, Bachira ! Isagi waved from next to you.

A sadistic smile creeped on your face as you walked on the other side of the crowd.

'Hah. Better find someone else because I ain't playing with you...'

Then your eyes stopped on the familiar Duo.

Reo and Nagi.

As you watched them the white-haired male walked to Isagi and said something that you couldn't hear.

But after a few seconds Reo's face turned into one of horror.

You made your way closer to try and hear and what you heard made you let out a chuckle.