𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

As your back was about to hit the ground because of the strength Isagi used in his shout.

You used your elbows to not touch the ground completely and with your foot send the ball behind you and the only person here was no other than Kira.

1 second.

The ball came in contact with his face in a loud bam, as he fell on the ground.

A bell rang announcing the end of the match as you were looking down on your brother while holding your bloody nose.

He was looking at you with a shocked expression while removing the blood from his inner lip.

If it was for another situation he would probably say "I'll tell mom"

But right now it was serious.

You just put a x on his dream.

'It's not my fault- he was just at the wrong place'

'It's my fault. BUT I wanted to win as well SACRIFICE SHALL BE MADE"

Ego appears on the screen once more with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Sweat and blood dropped on the floor where Kira was resting as he widens his eyes.

_(Name) why did you do that- i don't understand.

'I feel bad'

_tell me. He said while covering his face.

_It was a.. uuh- reflex ? You said unsure of yourself.

Your actions took over your mind at the moment.

_what !? He started getting mad but the man on the screen clapped his hands getting everyone's attention this time.

_only results are important here... losers are asked to leave. He said with a creepy look. Ryosuke Kira. You are eliminated.

He was in a loss of words.

Slowly standing up he stood in front of you with his head down.

_Thats just a stupid game... it is worth nothing... TO PUT AN END ON MY CARRER ! He yelled while looking toward Ego. Are you saying that Isagi and Igaguri are better players than me !?

'Here we go I'm sure that he kept this for a while showing only a good side for so long, I'm impressed'

_THIS STUPID GAME HAS NOTHING TI DO WITH FOOTBALL !

_Everything in Blue Lock has something to do with football. Look around you, now leave.

_A real match is 90 mins you can't evaluate my level in two !

_Take example of Isagi, he could've hit Igaguri instead but decided to after someone stronger, or Bachira, he took the ball from Isagi on purpose and finally (Name) if I'm right she's your sister, and even after there was just one second left she saw the chance and took it, even if it costed to ruin her brother's career. That's what I'm looking in players, selfishness.

You ticked at the mention of your action, it wasn't your attentions.

_Ryosuke Kira, leave. He repeated.

_It's all because of (Name)... no Isagi... no, ITS ALL BACHIRA'S FAULT your brother yelled as his expression changed.

_All this can't be real. He said while walking away.

'I know that i may not talk to him for a really long time but I can't just run after him right now it would be embarrassing-'

_Kira. You said as he stopped without turning to face you.

All looks were toward you, waiting for you to speak.

'FUCK WHY DID I DO THAT WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM NOW'

you didn't say anything until he spoke.

_Goodluck (Name). He said before leaving for good.

'Omg I'm gonna cry now'

_Bachira. You heard Isagi call out. Why did you pass me the ball earlier ? He asked, even I'm confused.

_If i didn't do anything you would've been disqualified!

_mhmm ! He smiled at him as he sat on the ground i was sure that you would after I saw your face ! He said childishly. Only the results count, no?
I won by betting in you that's all. He said this time serious. But to be honest I thought that the girl would be out ! He said back with his usual careless expression.

_Huh !? You asked as you stepped in. What is that supposed to mean ?

He just shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

So how does it feel to Risk your life for the first time ? Ego cut me as I was about to say something. It's scary, no ? Also, you probably felt shivers, that the effect of victory. He said with a sadistic grin.

'The effect of victory...'

'BITCH THE ONLY SHIVER EFFECT I FELT IS THE PREDICTION ON GOING BACK HOME AND DOING ALL KIRA'S CHORES UNTIL HE FORGIVES ME'

But apparently it wasn't the case for the rest, they were all shaking from the feeling.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||

- short chapter -