𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You woke up with a big headache before going in the kitchen to make your self something to drink.

You then opened your phone and continued checking your noticifications while enjoying the silence in the room.

After this you went and sat on the couch before putting a movie on the big screen in the living room.

Oh how you liked following the story of those fictional characters instead of seeing Ego's head pop up on the screen each morning.

You were wearing an oversized sweatshirt with shorts underneath and some winter socks.

You stretched with a happy sigh.

'I can definitely get used to this again.' You thought before checking the time.

11:46am

Oversleeping wasn't something you were used to in Blue Lock so it made you feel somehow relived and not surrounded by loud boys at this time.

Everything was going perfectly fine for you until your brother came in the living room.

His hair was a mess while he seemed like he hibernated for a whole year.

He eyed your for a moment and sat next to you.

You only ignored him and kept watching the show in silence.

Everything was almost perfect until someone knocked on the door.

You shared a look with Kira and you both said at the same time.

_Go open/I am not standing up.

You rolled your eyes and tighetend your first and raised it ready to strike.

_PAPER ! You shouted.

_SCISSORS ! He said while smirking as you stood up with an irk mark.

While you were walking, he threw a pillow at you which you dodged and opened the door.

You eyed the person infront of you and rolled your eyes.

_It's for you Kira. You called your brother before moving from the door frame letting the unknown girl walk in.

She had a light pink sweater and a white skirt with leg warmers while her face had a small blush on.

She eyed you for a moment before turning to your brother.

You only stared at them interacting as she kept throwing glances at you.

_Hey Kira I am sorry for last time i-

_B*tch you trynna get my sister again ? He asked as you raised a brow.