𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Team B ||1 - 1 || Team C

_I'm warmed up now ! Karasu yelled from his spot while smirking.

You let out a chuckle at his behavior before taking the ball again.

'I want to score so bad-'

Do it.

'What-'

SCORE.

FIND ME.

This said you felt your legs feel lighter than before you dodged Wanima who got even angrier than usual.

There was one of the top 6 infront of you.

You didn't stop from running until being a mere inch away from him, the fact that you didn't slow down make his eyes widen before you turned your back to him and started running backwards for a moment to check on every player.

'Two left..' you thought before turning back infront of you.

You noticed how Taiga wasn't a treat, he was trying to stop Barou from passing on your left before you turned to look on your right.

'Here you are...' as you thought, your frown turned into a smug smile.

Nagi was coming straight at you, he took the ball and everything seemed to go in slow-mo.
As if you felt a heavy feeling cover your whole body you saw an opening.

It seemed as if the spot was darker on your view, and when the heavy feeling went away you used your calf to pass against his owns and hit the ball that went over his head and landed on your knee.

You turned to let him face your back before you moved your body slightly forward for the item to go back on the grass.

And before he could react.

Score.
Now.

Bam.

You hit the ball that went right in the net.

Team B || 2 - 1 || Team C

Nagi was froze on spot.