Training

I woke up the next morning at the sound of my alarm I grounded throwing my hand up to grab my phone and turn the alarm off. I sat up running my hand through my messy brunette hair then I laid back against my headboard.

Today was the day. It's my first training day and for once I'm not actually nervous about the training I'm more nervous to meet new people but it seems exciting!!

I stood up from my bed walking to my wardrobe taking out my bran new training kit placing it onto my bed standing in front of it. I slipped off my pyjamas then putting on my bra and slipping my Barca training top on then my shorts my shin pads and my socks.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and then I grab my boot bag walking downstairs. "You ready Macie?" I heard Pedri from the kitchen. "Just about yeah. Can you fill my bottle please it's in the cupboard."

I slipped on my air forces as I heard Pedri's footsteps behind me. "Here you go." I raised my brow at the voice and turned round looking up at the boy in front of me. "Oh, Gavira I should've guessed." he chuckled as I took my bottle from him. "Thank you." Pedri then walked through and smiled at me then walked towards the door.

"Your dad is at work so let's get going." I nodded and turned away from Pablo and walked outside to the car. "I'm in the front." I smirked as I walked down and opened the car door, I heard Pablo groan as he opened the back door.

The drive there was mostly Pedri and Pablo talking about their first game of the season on Saturday that I am going to. I turned the radio on just a little so I didn't disturb their chats.

I got out of the car and made my way towards the pitch with Pedri and Pablo just behind me, Pedri tapped my back as a good luck then him and Pablo made their way to the stand to sit down.

I walked over to the girls who were all standing together. I was first introduced to Alexia Putellas who then introduced me to the other girls, one of the girls Aitana Bonmati's eyes were plastered onto the boys at the stand. "Is that Pedri Gonzalez and Pablo Gavi??" Is all she had to say to me.

God are girls seriously this desperate? "Uh yeah it is... Pedri is my cousin and that's his best friend, so they came to see me train I guess." I shrugged walking towards the side to put on my boots as I watched the girls obsess over Pablo.

Alexia walked towards me and laughed a little. " You're one lucky girl Macie having Pedri and Pablo, but I do not see what they see in him." She gestures towards the girls in front of us.

I laughed as I tied my laces and took a sip from my water bottle waiting for our coach to walk out. "It seems you have no worry at all. Gavi's eyes are stuck on you and only you." I looked up at her then straight to Pablo tilting my head at him in confusion. He looked away again and back to a conversation with Pedri.

Our coach came out and walked directly to me shaking my hand then stood back explaining our session for today. I was practising my shooting because I'm sure I forgot to mention that I am a striker, and I am up front which is the scary part because it's on me to score.

I shot into our own goalie, and I scored the girls, and I gave out a small celebration every time I scored but then every time, I always realized his eyes were burning into my face.

By the end of the training, I said bye to everyone making my way back over to Pedri and Pablo both which had these huge smiles on their faces. I shook my head and covered my face walking straight towards the car. "Pedri open the door." He opens the door with a small laugh and gets in.

"Garcia, we are proud of you. You have done well." I smiled at him through the mirror as Pedri agreed with him. "He's not wrong Macie." I looked down then out the window. "Thank you."

They both started talking to me about my training session the whole way home Pablo complimenting me at every chance he got. Pedri stopped at a gas station getting out of the car leaving me and Pablo.

"You know I'm not wrong about how well you done." I saw the smirk on his face through the mirror. "I'm quite excited to see you play on Saturday." His eyes plastered onto me as I turned in my seat to look at him.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it." I then smiled again and turned to look back towards Pedri walking out. He got in the car and passed us both a bottle of water each. "No. Pablo put your phone down." Pablo rolled his eyes.

"Why should he put his phone away?" I turned to Pedri raising my left brow. "He is trying to send me the euros back for a stupid water. It's not okay." I laughed and turned to Pablo shaking my head. "You're insane Gavira." He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

I chuckled as we came back to my house and stepped out the car walking towards the door unlocking it and walking inside. I took off my boots walking into the living room throwing myself onto the couch. "What a day."

Pablo came in and lifted my legs up sitting down then placing them onto his lap with his hand cupped around my calf. "I'd love to see how Youd look after a game." He laughed and took the remote turning on the tv as Pedri sat on my father chair next to us. "We ordering food?" Pablo and I nodded and I then closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------

this chapter may have been quite boring and I'm sorry there isn't much affection between Gavi and Macie but there will be!!!!

To the people reading I appreciate you so much!!