Spanish Derby

Today Barça okay Español and I am honestly over the moon as it's our first derby of the season. During these games the boys leave early to have some extra training and things so it was just Emmie and I.

"Breakfast Emmie!" I yelled placing her bowl down onto the chair. She ran into the kitchen climbing into the chair to eat her breakfast. "Mummy, it's game dayyy!!" She yelled before taking a spoonful.

Emmie loved game days I think she loved them more than the actual players. "It is darling." i smiled as I turned taking a bite of my toast looking towards her.

"I so excited!!" She says. I wait for her to finish up her breakfast so I could get her changed into her Barça strip then I put on my mum jeans and my Barça shirt that obviously said Gavi on the back.

"Right we ready?" I asked after i'd finished my makeup. "Readyyy!" She jumped up and down before turning towards the stairs and I walked down with her towards the front door. "In the car we go." I say then I get her into the car and drive us to the stadium.

I know it's early but we love getting their early because today we want to have lunch with Pablo and Pedri in the hospitality room and Emmie and I need our hot chocolates that I got her obsessed with.

We got out the car at the stadium and I scanned my pass to get inside the door with Emmie on my hip. I walked inside towards the cafe asking that lady who hates me for two hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows.

She hated me but she loved Emmie just as everyone did so she smiled and made them just as nice but she still hated me! I honestly do not see her problem me winning us half these games pays her wage.

"Maisss. Emsss" Pedri walked towards us taking Emmie from my waist onto his own and her hot chocolate giving it to her. "Lunch is in around an hour and a half." I nodded the smiled. "Perfect. Where's Pablo?" Pedri looked behind him and turned looking around.

"Check the pitch." I left Emmie with Pedri then walked out the door down the corridor and down the stairs towards the pitch. I shook hands with a few people and then walked on to look for Pablo who was checking the pitch.

"Pablo?" I walked over as he turned to look at me with a smile walking towards me. "Hey you." He says putting his arm around my waist leading my into the pitch. "Grass seem fine?" I nodded looking along it. "You check it every time and it's always the same." I reply.

He shakes his head. "Sometimes it's off I get weird feelings of the grass within each stadium and sometimes our own. Though today it actually seems perfect." He explains. "Well duh because it's a derby." He laughs a little but agrees. "Maybe you're right."

We then make our way back inside and towards hospitality. He pulls out my chair for me like a right gentleman and I take my seat. "Thank you." He sat down next to me with a smile pls stare into his lips. "No worries." He says.

Pedri walks in with Emmie and pulls and highchair over to our table. He sits her into the chair and sits down just after crossing his arms over the table. "The grass okay?" He asks and Pablo nods. "Just perfect." He replies. "The ball?" Pablo chuckles a little.

"The balls fine." They're just as bad as each other I swear. "Good." Pedri says then takes the menu looking through it. "Should we get a big pizza to share?" He asks as I then look to Pablo. "Sounds like a good idea?" I nod and agree. "Emmie can have nuggets." I say.

"Mmmm Nuggets." She giggles. Pedri orders the food adding on some fries to our order for us to share. "You ready for this game?" I ask them. "I am yeah." Pedri says while playing a game with Emmie on his phone. "We're gonna win obviously." Pablo adds on.

"Well you better or there's no movies tonight." I say crossing my arms over my chest. Pedri's eyes jump from his phone to me. "Uhm you can't bet a loss on no movies!" He says. "I can and I did." He gives me a glare then turns back to Emmie.

Our pizza comes and we have a few conversations there and then while eating. Pedri goes on about how every time we eat it always brings him back to that meal where I first met Pablo. If I'm telling the truth that was the day I first felt an attraction towards him.

Though you'd never see me admit it. We finished up out food as the boys made their way to the changing room as Emmie and I walked out into the balcony of the stadium. I looked around the pitch as the fans started gathering.

I love these moments. Being here earlier enough to see the fans gather in and have their conversations about life or football or what the score will be. I love admiring these situations.

Emmie and I sat down watched everyone come in. "Boo." I turned to Mikky standing behind me before sitting just next to me. "Hey you." I say as she sits down. "How's baby coming along?" I ask. "Coming along well." She says. "How've you been?" She adds with a smile.

"I've been good yeah." Mikky and I grow on each other throughout every game at this point she genuinely is my best friend from now on. I appreciate her very much.

The game was now ready to begin so the boys began running onto the pitch. A smile grew on both Emmie and I's lips as Pablo came running out the tunnel.

The game had gone in leaving it at a 0-0 for the first half but then come to the second half Lewandowski scored a cracker of a goal. We all got up and got so excited and happy of course it's a derby! Emmie Mikky and I were jumping and yelling.

This was perfect because then Frenkie ended up hitting the ball at the back of the net in added time with you could see so much relief in Mikky as she had waited for this one. Again we was jumping and screaming.

We met them at the car for the end of the game and we congratulated Frenkie on his goal. Emmie ran towards Pablo giving him the biggest hug to say well done for winning.

We made our way home and of course they got their movie night. Though again the door went. "I'll get it!" Pablo said standing up going towards the door. "Is Macie here?" I hear and I know who it is.

I stood up and walked towards Pablo who's stood in front of me. "Macie can we talk?" I shook my head and sat onto the stairs. "You're not coming in." I say. Pablo then steps away from the door so she can see me right.

"Your illness.. I'm sorry. I should've been there." I laugh in sarcasm and stand up. "Should've been there? Ohhhh of course because you're the words bestest friend!" I laugh again. "Macie." She tries to say but I ignore her. "You're a joke!" I yell.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." She speaks. "You ruined my relationship. My daughter didn't see her father until she was one and a half because you're so selfish." I say. "You hurt Pedri." I add on. She did she hurt him and I won't allow that.

"You hurt-" I begin breathing heavily. "You hurt- me." I finish before loosing my balance and landing into the steps. Pablo ran towards me and held me up right. "You're okay." He says while holding my close to him. "Mais!" Pedri runs through after hearing the thump.

He looks to Laila and he glares before sitting down next to me. "You okay?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah.." Pedri looks towards Laila and shakes his head. "Leave." He says and she take a few minutes before she closes my door and walks away.

——————————————————————

Just a notice that the wc in this book is coming up and each chapter is a new game.

It'll be all the same teams and scores as the 2022 wc but just a slight twist. Anyway love y'all <3