Nightmare Mystery

I was in Pedri's car with him and Pablo as they had refused to let me go anywhere alone incase anything had happened to me though I was only heading to training.

Pablo go out the car with me walking over to my coach telling him the latest and to make sure I don't leave anyone's sight. Pablo walked back towards me as he placed a kiss against my forehead. "It's going to be okay. We will pick you up later."

I nodded as I looked up at him before wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. He held my head in his palm with his chin rested on my head before he began walking away. I smiled as I watched him leave walking towards Alexia.

"I heard are you okay?" She asked with worry one her eyes but I just smiled. "I'm okay for now. Pedri and Pablo have it under control." She tapped my shoulder before we began the training session.

Pablo's POV

I got back into Pedri's car closing the door then I turned towards him. "To the bar they went to." Pedri agreed with me as he drove towards the bar in town.

I stepped out the car as parked up. I walked towards the club and then straight inside. I walked towards the bar at the waiter. "We're you here the other night?" He turned as he looked to me.

"Are you the boyfriend of the brunette girl with green eyes wearing a pink sparkly dress?" He was who I needed and I found my truth of what happened to my girl. "That's me. Can you explain what happened?"

He sighed in a relief type as he came over the other side of the bar sitting next to me. "I'm so glad you're here. Well she sat at the bar exhausted from her dancing she was looking for her friend as of what I saw. This man sat next to her and ordered them both vodka and cokes."

I was listening to the words that came from his mouth as I rolled my tongue in the inside of my mouth. "Carry on." He nodded again as he took a breath. "She thanked him for the drink then told him she had a boyfriend. He told he something like he didn't care. I placed the drinks down as she gave me a small smile as a thank you. I then looked away though the next moment I knew I turned back around and she was slowly passing out. She said words of 'My boyfriend will
find out' and then she was gone. He threw her over his shoulder then I called my security to say this girl isn't with him and he must've had money because they just let it go."

He spiked her was the first that came to my mind. He spiked her bloody drink how couldn't I think! I wanted to know exactly how she ended up laying on the cold ground. "I need to see security footage of outside." The waiter nodded to me then pointed towards his boss.

I thanked him for his kindness to then walk over to the boss. "I need the security footage of Saturday night." He raised his brow though his eyes caught mine and he realised who I soon was. He nodded as he took me to the camera room.

There was no vision of Macie anywhere meaning she wasn't even outside the pub when she was laying on this cold floor. I was annoyed so I then called the police for backup.

The waiter and I told the police what happened to her but they had no proof apart from a drug test to Macie. "When you're spiked the drug lasts longer than a usual drug it could still be in her system, We will come get Macie and take her to the station."

Macie didn't like tests they worry her and for the police to walk onto the training ground and take her away would scare her so I spoke up. "We can take Macie to the station after her training session so we will meet you there." The police nodded as they walked off and out the bar.

Macie's POV

I had finished my training session while Alexia and I were taking big gulps of our waters. "I'll stay with you till Pedri turns up okay?" I smiled at her for being with me through this.

"Thank you Alexia it means a lot." She shook her head and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. She walked me towards the car park. "You done well today. I think they'll make you Captain one day"

Becoming captain made me feel a different sort of way but I enjoyed how it felt then I chuckled towards her. "They could honest. It would be a dream." She laughed with me as we looked over to Pedri pulling in.

"Thank you for staying with me Alexia." She hugged me then walked off to her car. I got into the car pushing my stuff over the other side putting my belt on. I leaned forward wrapping my arms around the neck of Pablo as I smiled.

"What wrong why the face?" I wondered as they both looked so dull. "Mi Amour. You were drugged the other night there but without proof the police can't do nothing. They need to give you a drug test."

I unwrapped my arms from his neck and sat back with a sigh then I nodded. "Okay.. If it'll settle your peace then i'll do it." Pedri smiled at me through the mirror while we drove to the station.

"You know i'm always proud of you Macie?" I nodded over to him as I leaned my head against the door of the car. We eventually got to the station and Pablo came inside with me.

He spoke to the receptionist then walked me towards the seats. We sat down together waiting for someone to collect us and take us for the test. They took the test on me and now it was just the waiting game.

Around two hours later the came up to us and nodded. "She was drugged and we caught it just on time. Do we know the man?" Pablo nodded as he looked towards the police officer. "He's a footballer."

They sighed ad Pablo then told them the name of the man. We got back into Pedri's car as we headed home. "How'd it go?" Pedri asked while he turned the corner. "I was drugged." He sighed and nodded.

"It'll be over soon I promise" I smiled a little as Pedri spoke then I laid back falling asleep just in the seat of the car with my head placed firmly against the seat.

Dream

I woke up in a bed I had my clothes on still
thank goodness but just hovering over the bed was the same guy from the bar. "Ah Macie. Pablo's gonna love seeing you this way."

He took a picture of me as I sat up pushing myself backwards against the bed holding my knees to my chest. "The minute he finds you he will hurt you." I said as he watched me.

A deep chuckle left his lips as he watched me shaking his head. "I'm not going to touch you Macie. I'm going to kidnap you and hope Pablo will pay for your safety."

I raised my brow looking at him as he then smirked again. He walked over grabbing me by the jaw as I tried to stop him from opening my mouth he did and placed a nasty pill in my mouth.

He made me swallow it pushing watching down my throat with it and then with that I felt drunk again. Laila barged into the room with a guy I knew. I knew his face but my vision was so blurry.

The guy shoved this man making him tumble for him to then pick me up taking me out the hotel room. They stood me at a corner holding me tightly so I didn't fall.

The guy had run back downstairs after he had fixed himself. I saw him again before the pill knocked me out this is when I ended up on the cold floor for me to then end up in his car again.

Why did he take me home I thought he wanted to kidnap me? As I looked at him I had no words though I still felt so so drunk even though there was no alcohol it was this god damn pill he has given me.

Awake

"Pablo.. I remember."

————————————————————————-

The man is nameless I don't want to give him a name in case anyone shares his name and is offended by his actions.

This story got deep but it had to become interesting instead of just football because writing about games gets plain.

Love you all<33