UCL Baby

IM HALF WAY THREW WRITING THIS AND JUST ASKED MYSELF WHY I'M DOING THE UCL IN AUGUST WTH

————————————————————

If you didn't know Barça Woman's obviously got to the Champions League FINAL! I was so excited because we are actually playing against PSG. We haven't played PSG in so so long so this was like the most exciting game ever.

This game is actually being played in Munich, Germany meaning I get to visit the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I'm lying but in my eyes Munich is beautiful from the first time i've went.

So once again we were packing everything to make our way to the plane and get ourselves to Munich ready for tomorrows big day. Emmie's most recent idol has actually been Mbappe so Pablo is going to get his shirt from him and a phone with him and Emmie.

The boys PSG team all ended up with tickets to the woman's game so really to see them will be Emmie's absolute dream!

She's so excited and I find it so special just to watch her experience these moments in life. If I had the time I would have a meet and greet with a bunch of children and their favourite footballer but sometimes it just isn't that easy.

"We got to leave in 10 Mais!" Pedri yelled while running down the stairs loading the car with bags. "Just coming!" I yell back closing the suitcase as Pablo comes in to take it downstairs. I take Emmie's hand running down and getting her into the car.

We drove to the airport meeting up with my girls the only downgrade was that there wasn't as much space on our plane as there is in the men's plane meaning Pablo, Pedri and Emmie have to fly separately but it's not too far so i'm sure it'll be okay.

"Are you sure you don't want Emmie to go with you?" I smiled and looked towards her holding her hand while we walked in the airport. "I want her to of course but there's just no space on it." He nodded. "You'll be okay."

I smiled then Pedri lifted Emmie. "Safe flight." He says then Pablo kisses my forehead then walks off with the teo and I make my way towards Alexia. "It's so odd they're not flying with me." I say.

"I get that but it'll be a quick flight you do not have to worry." She linked our arms shirk we walked into the plane together taking out seats while I whipped out a book onto my knee reading through it during the flight.

"How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm okay yeah. Are you?" I reply. "Yeah of course." She smiles and then I lay down against the window waiting for us to land.

We landed around and hour later getting off the plane with Alexia's arm linked through my own. We got into the airport grabbing our bags then I waited at the gate Pablo's plane was landing. I waited another twenty five minutes before Emmie came running down the tunnel.

"Mummy!!" She yelled running right towards me. I kneeled down as she jumped into my arms I kissed her cheek holding her into my hip. "Hey baby, how was your flight?" I ask her while I watch Pablo and Pedri walk down the tunnel. "I slept all way!!"

I was glad she slept the entire way because her sleeping a lot is never a usual thing for her. "She was and angel." Pedri said. "She actually done so with her sleeping." Pablo added on. "Good. I'm glad. I'm proud of you my baby." She giggled and laid her head into my shoulder.

I took Pablo's hand into my own while we made our way through the airport to the bus getting on to then travel to our hotel. Emmie loves the coach ride and I honestly still couldn't tell anyone why because I didn't know.

It took us thirty five minutes to make our way to the hotel but it was so worth it when we got there. The hotel was so beautiful I say this about every hotel we end up at but honestly I am gong to own a hotel one day because there so amazing.

———————————————————————-

I was walking out onto the pitch really nervous since it's my first game since I told everyone about my cancer situation but the minute I walked in there was cheers and yelling of my name which gave me a good impact.

I jumped up and down twice then I kicked the ball to start running backwards to my own position. The ball was moved around a lot at our end by our own team before they reached it towards me in the 26th minute.

I took the ball and I ran right through the players making my way down then booting it into the box. I scored a goal in the UCL final and this was a moment to remember.

It came to half time and it was 1-0 with two yellows on our team one to Alexia and a red to someone in the PSG team. So it's 11 v 10 now and this is going to be so simple.

Pablo had Mbappe come down at half time to Emmie and she got so excited she started crying in happiness. "She literally adores you when shr watches you play." He smiled at her and took a photo with her. "Of course I don't have my shirt today but i'll get you it soon."

She had this cheesy smile on her mouth with her teeth showing. "Thank you so much!!" She giggled and gave him one of her little hugs. "I'll get in touch with you Pablo." He said giving him and handshake. "Thank you mate I appreciate it."

Mbappe then walked off and I got ready to start off with the second half and you'll never guess what. I scored myself a hattrick doing my celebration to my mother and winning us the UCL final.

This was such an amazing memory and I will remember it forever. Pablo let Emmie run on the pitch security about to stop him before realising who he was. I picked her up throwing her in the air with a small laugh. "You did it mummy!!! You did it!!" She yelled.

"I did it baby I did it!!" I got a picture with her Pablo and me with the trophy and the same with me and Pedri. Emmie wanted her own photo so the only best way was to allow her to get one.

I got photos with the girls and Alexia obviously then we all got the big massive photos together. Honestly from my own point of view I was so proud of myself.

I was interviewed over and over after I won us the cup. I was all over everyone's instagrams, snapchat's everything and I was enjoying it way too much. I jumped the barrier and made my way towards the fans security running behind me.

I got photos with a few of them and sighed some of their tips before jumping back over to the pitch walking around it with Emmie. Emmie photo bombed just about everyone's photos and it reminds me so much in Ronnie.

I walked around the pitch with the girls clapping then we all started jumping around and singing. This was the best night of my entire life.

——————————————————————

Still tryna process why i'm doing the UCL in August ahhahaha

Anyway love y'all sm <3