Worries

I opened my eyes finding myself against Pedri's lap him looking down at me still in the bar. Pedri was clearly sober but I didn't see Pablo anywhere but I am sure it was for the best. "Mais?" He said as he saw my eyes open up.

"I'm okay.." I said as I sat up and he helped me. "I'll call you a taxi and then Ill make sure Pablo gets home safe." I nodded taking a drink of the water. "Thank you." I stood up as I walked outside to get away from everyone before questions were asked.

I honestly don't know what keeps happening to me but I think Pedri and I both know what it possibly is which is going through my like a stab wound. The taxi arrived as I got in told him where I was heading.

As I got home my father was sitting in the living-room with my auntie and uncle. I leaned against the doorframe to the living room and smiled at them. "Hey, the boys should be home soon I was just really tired."

My father looked at me and he looked awfully confused because he knew how long I had waited for Pablo's twenty-first so for me to just walk out on it wasn't usual to him or me. "That's okay, You get some sleep."

I smiled as I then made my way upstairs into Emmie's room quietly because of how many children were actually in here tonight. I took her out her cot then made my way back into my bedroom laying her in my bed.

I got myself changed into comfier clothing then laying in next to her. She was a deep sleeper just like her father so moving her around while she was asleep was honestly the most easiest thing.

                            Pedri's POV

I've never been more worried about Macie than I have been so recently. The turns she's taking and if it's what I think it is I won't be able to help her. Though I know right now that my only job is to get Pablo home.

He's drunk and more drunk than I expected but he's sensible so I just have to tell him Macie went home and he will come home too. I stood up from the table making my way towards this drunk, karaoke freak boy.

I didn't actually like him when he was drunk he was just so weird and he wasn't Pablo. He had so much more confidence and spoke more gibberish than anyone i've ever met. "Pablo." He looked over to me and gasped.

His arm was then flung around my shoulder as he dragged me towards the stage. "Ahhh Peds!!" Peds? Who is he calling Peds? Oh he is so desd when he's sober. "Pablo, Mais went home" He looked at me unhooking his arm from my shoulder.

"Why? What for?" You could hear it in him that he was struggling to to stutter snd let the drink pass him. He needed to be serious. "It's not a suitable time to tell you but say your goodbyes please." Pablo nodded at me before he started making his way around the place.

He said each and every thank yous and goodbyes to them all then he made his way outside by my side to the car. I hadn't drunk anything tonight thank goodness everything with Macie just stopped me.

I sensed something bad happening and when it happened that's when I knew that I should always trust my gut feeling. I got Pablo home safe and we'll just as I promised. He was exhausted so he wasn't so loud which made it easier putting him to bed.

I walked up to see Macie laying with Emmie in her arms fast asleep. Pablo got unchanged and got in beside the two and only seconds after getting to bed he was out cold. I smiled over the three of them before quietly closing the door and walking to my own room.

I knew just how many kids were actually in here tonight so the silence was loud. I closed my door sitting onto my bed looking towards the photo of my aunt and I. "Please don't take her." I whispered before then falling asleep.

                           Macie's POV

It had been almost twenty-four hours since I blacked out and it's only suddenly feeling more effective. We told Pablo once he was sobered and he hasn't left my side since. My head has been aching for the past hour so I then sighed looking towards Pedri.

"I'm worried." I said as Pedri nodded. He knew but Pablo just looked away as if he didn't want to hear it. I totally get him at this point of time. I watched the pain my father went through for five years. It was torture.

It was Emmie that was scaring me the most because she is just me when I was little. When I lost my mother. Though I knew if it's true it'll take my whole career away from me. "Do you want to go get checked out?"

I took a deep breath with a large sigh but I eventually nodded. "I do." Pedri stood up taking his phone from his left pocket he made his way into the living room to take a call. I walked towards Pablo standing in between his legs placing my hands to his cheeks.

"It's going to be okay." I said turning his face to my own. You could see how red his eyes were from keeping in the tears. "You can't Macie." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. "It'll be okay. It will."

His arms wrapped around my waist so tightly as if he never wanted to let go though I feel like it was exactly how it was.. He didn't want to let me go. Emmie came downstairs Pablo wiped his eyes and Pedri got off the call.

"Half four." Pedri smiled a little as I took a deep breath and looked down at Emmie. "Mummy, Uncle Pep and daddy are going to be out for s little okay?" She looked at me raising her brow before looking to them. "Why?" She asked.

She's not used to us leaving on an unexpected notice. "It's just a few things we have to do but you stay here with grandad okay?" She nodded a little then took a few little seconds. "Okay." I gave her a hug before I made my way outside into Pedri's car.

———————————————————

I'm so sorry on how long this keeps taking me!!