Finally Home

For the past two weeks Pablo and I have been in Greece on our honey moon and it was the best two weeks of our entire life's. Though it is almost August and there's only weeks left till our season start and Pablo's only got a week left.

I am so excited to finally get home as we've been away since June and to go home to Barcelona just the feeling is so great. "Macie? You ready to go?" Pablo asks me while holding his hand against the suitcase.

"Yeah two seconds!" I leant down and grabbed my bag then made my way towards him. "I'm ready to go home." I say as he kisses my forehead and we walk down and onto the bus to make our way to the airport.

We got through the security and we decided to have some lunch since it was still early before our flight. "I can't wait to go home." I say holding onto his hand while we order our burger king. "Me too. It's been forever it feels like." He replies paying with his phone.

I lay my head against his arm as we sat down. I was so tired i've never been a way from Emmie for so long so my sleeps been so limited while we've been away. "You're okay. You can sleep on the flight." He says putting his arm around me and my head onto his chest.

I nod a little with my eyes closed. "Though you'll have to eat so don't sleep yet because i'm not carrying you onto a plane." He laughs a little as the food comes to our table. I sit up and groan a little. "You carry me to the car." I huff eating some fries.

"That's completely different!" He says slightly louder and laughs. "It is not." I cross my arms over my chest shaking my head. "Shush you." He rolls his eyes eating his burger. We finish eating our food then getting up and making our way to our gate.

We were sitting in the chairs watching the planes go by then our flights called. "Homeee." I say getting up and pulling Pablo's arm onto the flight. We take our seats at the back I slip on my belt then I throw my head to his shoulder.

"Goodnight." I say and he chuckles putting on his own belt leaning his cheek against my head. "Goodnight." He says as I then close my eyes long before the flight starts and in only seconds I was already asleep.

By the time I woke up I was in a car and I don't know how many times I've told him I hate being indifferent places when I wake up but at least I know I slept. "We're like five minutes from home you've woke up perfect timing." He smiles and takes my hand into his own.

"I'm so excited to see her." I say looking out the window. "I am too trust me." He says while pulling into the garden of our home. He steps out the car as I just do seconds later, Emmie starts running down the steps towards us. "Mummy!! Daddy!!" She yells running towards us.

I kneel down opening up my arms for her to run into them and she does her strength was amazing I can't believe how big she's getting. I lift her I onto my side walking over to Pablo. "Oh how I missed you!" I say hugging her so tightly.

Pablo then takes her from my hip hugging her tightly while I run towards Pedri hugging him. "It's been so long!" I laugh swaying with him slightly. "I'm glad you're home." He says then pulls off giving Pablo a hug.

I walk inside towards my father giving him a hug too. "My little girl all grown up and married." He says hugging me. "It's crazy I know." I pull off looking up at him with a smile. "I'm just happy i'm home." I turn towards Emmie and Pablo and take her from Pablo.

"Movie night anyone?" They all run straight towards the living room and turn on Pirates of the Caribbean while Emmie and I grab the snacks. We walk back through to the living-room I take my usual seat in the corner with Pedri at my legs Emmie on my chest, Pablo by my side and my father on a complete different seat.

Pedri unpaused the tv and we all sat watching it for hours each and every movie apart from Emmie who fell asleep against me and my father who had went upstairs to sleep.

This is how I know Pablo and I are meant to be because he can sit up all night with Pedri and I without getting tired. I may have slept a little on the plane but I feel so much better when I am around the people I love.

It came to the end and we all made our way upstairs. I laid Emmie into her bed before walking into my own and planting myself against the pillow. "No time to change." I say and I'm out.

————————————————-

10 chapters left and we can take a roll to this book.

we're taking another time skip <3