New Years

It's New Year's eve and Emmie is at my Granny's who found a home within only a few days. Pedri's at his parents house in the Canary Islands and tonight it's just Pablo and I.

We've decided that it would be the most perfect night to head up to the bunkers and watch the sunset and the fireworks together and get that special New Years kiss i've dreamed about my entire life.

Right now I was actually getting ready for this night it was really cold so I decided to wear some black skinny jeans some half ankle nike socks, my airforces with a cropped creamish jumper. My hair was neatly straightened but I added a black woolly hat on top.

Then touched up my makeup and I knew I was ready for the night. I out on a long cream jacket that went to around my ankles but this is only for the car I doubt I will wear it up to the bunkers I will most likely steal Pablo's jacket.

I walked downstairs being met by those gorgeous eyes of my handsome boyfriend. He placed his hand out in front of me and a smile grew against his lips. "May I?" He asked as I give him a slight nod for his to take my hand.

He does so then slides my arms just through his arm as I gripped my fingers onto his jacket. "You look beautiful." He says. I look up to him the blush filling my cheeks. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I reply.

I'm lying he looks amazing. He has a black nike jacket on but it's really thin and he paired it with some nike joggers. I know he has his nike jumper underneath which makes me glad because under my jumper I have a a sports bra on meaning I can complain that i'm cold.

He gave me a smug look then rolled his eyes just before we made our way out to the car. I closed and locked the door then hopping into the passenger seat as the passenger princess I am. Since Pablo learnt how to drive I will never take it for granted.

He drove us to the bunkers though walking up the hill and the stairs is all I dread. Makes me just want to get back into the car and go home. I get out close the car door taking a look towards the hill. "I'll carry you if I have to." He says.

I look towards him and laugh. "If you're offering." I reply. He locked the car and slips his arm around my waist while we made our way up this massive hill and towards the bunkers.

We were only half way up by the time I had already begun my complaining. "It's too tiring!" I complain letting out a large huff. "Macie. You play football." He replies and lifts me up onto his shoulders.

"Woah woah woah!!!" I say gripping tightly onto his shoulders. Though he wasn't wrong about the football thing but it's just not that simple! "I'm not going to drop you Macie you're okay." He says holding tightly onto my legs.

I took a few breaths before I called slightly and just took a look at the view behind me and around me. Oh how beautiful Barcelona is. He slipped me off his shoulders as we reached the top.

I walked towards our favourite spot which is at the very front just hanging over the edge. I sat down with Pablo taking his seat just next to me. His arm wrapped over my shoulders pulling my closer to him.

"Now this is a perfect New Year's eve." He says. "It is indeed." I reply laying my head against his chest while watching the sunset. "How we feeling about the world cup?" I ask him as it's only his second one.

"I'm not going to say we will win as that's not something very simple to say." He says. "Though we are doing well so I think we will." He adds on. "I agree." I say. "You're doing well but I will be at the world cup with you guys." I add on.

This grew a smile into Pablo's lips while he looked down at me. "I'm glad I found you." He says. "I'm glad you did too." I reply. He placed a gentle kiss against my forehead. We laid there watching the sunset for a while before Pablo looked at the time.

"It's five to twelve." He says then standing up
taking my hands into his own as well. "Why are we standing?" I ask. He looks me up and down then looks at the view. "The fireworks silly." She chuckled and pulls me closer to him again.

Only a few minutes later he turns and holds my hands again. "Macíe Elízabeth Gonzaleź García. Since the day I met you i've waited for this single moment to happen. I never want to leave if too late in case there isn't a "too late" I thank you so much for everything and what you do for me and our daughter. I promise to love you through thick and thin and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He says.

I was in shock my jaw was dropping and I was just staring at him in disbelief. My hands still placed perfectly into his own. "Will you marry me Macie?" He says now on one knee with a box up and a ring inside. The ring was beautiful it was like a very large diamond.

"Yes!" I yell. "Yes! I will." I yell again Pablo then slips the ring onto my finger jumping up. I jump and not his arms and give him one of the biggest hugs. We watch as the clock hits twelve and my lips are smashed against his.

Within this moment it felt like it was just us in the world and it just felt so damn perfect. And that it was. So Damn Perfect. We watched the firework display then we made our way home as fiancée's.

New Year

Pedri's on his way back he shouldn't be long he no long got back into Barcelona. Emmie will be back with him because he's going to pick her up on his way back.

I honestly can't wait to tell him we're engaged I think he will be more excited than I am. Oh for Emmie to be my little flower girl I am just so excited!!!

A few hours later Pedri and Emmie came in the door. "Mummy Daddyyyy!!" Emmie shouts while running in. She made her way into the living room where Pablo and I were. "Hiiii." She giggles and jumps herself in between us.

"Hello beautiful. How was Grannies?" Pablo asks. "It was good daddy very good." Pedri walks in and sits down next to us. "Oh what a day." He says and leans back. "Before you get comfy." I say. "We have something to say." Pablo adds on.

"What is it?" Pedri asks sitting back up looking towards us. "Well. Last night at the bunkers." I explain. "I kind of got a ring out and asked Macie to marry me." Pablo adds. "And I said he's." I finish. Pedri gasps and his eyes land to my finger.

"You're being for real?" He asks me I nod with a large smile. "For real." I say. He jumps up and pulls us into the biggest hug. "What a proud brother moment." He says. "Married!!" Emmie yells and I chuckles pulling her into my arms.

"Indeed darling. Mummy's going to have the same last name as you." I say while placing a kiss onto her head.

All I know is that this was a perfect engagement and i've never seen anything better.

—————————————————————

Hello Lovers <3

They're eventually engaged!!!

Anyway i'm taking a big time skip to the world cup 26 and in the cup it'll b all the games that Spain played in the world cup 23 as i'm absolutely clueless.

Anyway love you all ~ Ems x