First Date

I was wearing a short sleeved white body suit with black cycling shorts that stop just inches before my knees. I had long white nike socks on and my airforces.

Pablo had black shorts on and a white top with his white nike socks and airforces. We were matching and I thought it was pretty cute because it wasn't planned.

We got into the taxi we had called to take us into town. He told the driver where to take us then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He took his sunglasses off his head and put them over my eye with a small smile placing a kiss onto my forehead.

It took us fifth-teen to get into town but as we got there we then stepped out of the car. Pablo said he had this beautiful restaurant booked which had a balcony on the outside of the restaurant looking out into the water. He said it was a good walk from the town but it's worth walking the streets of Barcelona.

We were walking down the road hand in hand looking around the place. I've never taken it in on how beautiful Barcelona is and i've lived here a really long time. The colour of the streets, the people sitting of their balcony's enjoying the sun, the people laying on the beach with their families.

The people who've came from their holiday watching football in the bars. I realised Pablo admiring me while I admired our city. He took me onto a train making me look at him with my brow raised. "You said walking?"

He chuckled and nodded as he sat me onto his lap due to how busy the train was. "Yes García. I'm not walking a good three hours." I rolled my eyes at him as I looked out of the window
as we passed through.

He took me to a place called La Cúpula in Garraf. He wasn't wrong about this place being absolutely beautiful. He told them his name as they took us towards the most amazing seats with the most beautiful view. For a first date I'd say this was perfect.

I sat down as he did just after we both ordered waters due to the heat today it's all we could
think of. We both picked up our menus scanning our eyes through it. "You weren't wrong about the view. He looked up from his menu towards me then out at the view.

"I'm never wrong. You know this." I laughed a little shaking my head looking over at him. "Never wrong hm?" He rolled his eyes as he looked back down to the menu. "Should we share a pizza?"

"Yes. Yes we should." He smiled and put his menu down as I did just after we agreed on something look at us. I leaned my chin into the palm of my hand and smiled over at him. He looked at me with such a confused look.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes?" I smirked a little as he then leaned in with a smirk onto his own face and his chin in his palm. "What can I get for you?" We sat back as the waiter spoke and I let Pablo talk I don't like it he's used to it.

He ordered for us then walked off and turned back to look towards me. "You know every girl is in love with you?" He then thought for a few seconds and let out some evil chuckle. "So that includes you?"

I rolled my eyes sitting back in my chair crossing my arms over my chest. "No. It doesn't." He then crossed his arms over his own chest looking like he was in one of the biggest moods ever. "Fine."

I laughed again as I looked out into the water. It was so blue and so clear you could see all the little fishes and I found myself fascinated about it. I felt Pablo's eyes burning into the side of my face as I turned to look at him. "What is it?"

He let out a little cheeky smile and laughed. "Nothing I just think you're beautiful." I felt the blush forming onto my cheeks making me close my eyes for a few seconds to let it sink it. "Thank you. You're gorgeous yourself."

He smiled back at me and crossed his arms over the table. He was beautiful right? I wasn't lying to myself. He's gorgeous but just not in that way? I don't know. He's Pablo Gavi everyone wants him and anyone would be so lucky to have him.

Our pizza came to the table served with some
wine they didn't even ask me or Pablo for ID. We smiled and thanked the waiter and Pablo looked at me with a small laugh. "You don't have to drink it." I shook my head and poured us both the wine. I wasn't sure about this but I drank it.

I picked up a slice of pizza putting info into Pablo's mouth a few laughs came from our mouths as I put my hand under his chin to stop the cheese from falling off. He bit into the pizza taking it from my hand. I laughed again as I took a bite into my own slice.

After the pizza we just sat talking for a while mostly about football and then Laila's situation with Pedri. "Oh you know he told me he liked her? I've not said anything about it I've just been getting on with it but I don't like it."

Pablo listened to me as if he was so invested into every word that came from my lips about Pedri but it then looked as if he just kept looking at my lips. "He did? He's never told me you must be lucky." I chuckled and shook my head running my hand through my hair. "No Gavira. He did that to see if i'd change my mind."

He sat back into his chair taking another drink of his wine then he nodded. "You're right but at the same time you're wrong. He allowed us to go out on this date and things?" I smiled a little as he called it a date I found it cute.

"Well yeah but we didn't keep it a secret from him did we?" Pablo shook his head in agreement with what I was saying. We both had finished out wine and my body felt a little tipsy. We stood up with Pablo slipping his arm around my waist and my arm wrapped around his. "Ahhhh what a beautiful night in Barcelona."

He smiled at me as he paid for our food then walked out of the restaurant together jumping onto the next train. He had Pedri pick us up from the town as I was now like falling asleep he came into the back of the car with me and laid my head against his lap with his fingers running through my hair.

I think that was me out for the rest of the night because I honestly don't remember getting home. It was now the next day and I realised I had a game. I sighed getting out of bed holding my hand to my forehead. "Not today."

I stood up getting changed into our sponsorship
t-shirt with some shorts and my shoes then making my way down stairs to clean my boots. "Finally awake hm?" I turned to look at Pablo then smiled. "Clearly."

He laughed as he then went through to put on his shoes. "You excited?" I groaned as I dried off the remaining water on my boots putting them into my boot bag. "No not really." He shrugged then stood up placing his hand onto my shoulder. "You'll be okay I promise."