Pablo

"I love you, Macie." Were the words that came from his mouth. Him using my first name and those words had me in shock. I didn't really know what to say or to do so I pulls his head down closer to my own connecting his lips again my own.

I think he was now in shock though he kissed me back. I caressed my thumb along his cheek bone before I slowly pulled away pulling both my lips together.

"I love you. Pablo." I watched as a smile appeared on his face making me finally realise that I did and it's the feeling i've had for him since the day we met and I feel so happy to get that out.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling my closer to him as I laid my head back down onto his shoulder. "I'm glad it's out." He laughed a little then shook his head. "I'm shocked you said it back."

We were walking back home and as we got to the door it was already unlocked meaning my father was probably home because I don't think Pedri actually had a key.

We walked inside and into the living room there was Laila and Pedri sitting on my couch. At this point I just sighed and looked to Pablo as I learn against the wall unable to hold myself up any longer.

They both turned round looking at the two of us and I yet shrugged it off. "Why sneak around! Why not tell me?!" They smiled and shook their head. "We're both here to tell you that we're sorry for sneaking around but we've confessed how much we like one another and we want to give it a go."

I then nodded and smiled as Pablo walked over holding me up. "I told her I loved her." I looked down with a slight blush on my cheeks and nodded. "I said it back."

Laila gasped and Pedri smiled as they both began clapping their hands. "So yes, You can give it a go." They both smiled at each other. "Thank you."
I gave them both a warm smile as I looked at Pablo. "I can't stand anymore my backs killing me."

He picked me up from where I was standing to then move me over and sit onto the couch. I pulled my blanket back over me as I sighed to myself. "I have a boyfriend." I laughed to myself as they all looked towards me.

"Oh so we're together now?" I shrugged looking up at him from where I was. "We may as well be. Double date!" Once I'm better that is. They all agreed to it as Pablo sat behind me so I could lean against him.

Laila and Pedri say just below me turning on the tv.  I was circling my finger around the palm of Pablo's hand. His eyes were more on me than they were on the tv but it didn't bother me.

I looked up at him with a small smiled he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss against my lips. "Coming to my game next week?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrow. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"I'll come too!" Laila yelled from the other side of the couch. "Good, I don't want her falling in the stadium again." We all laughed as we all decided to go upstairs and head to bed.

—————————————————————————
4 Days Later

"No Pablo. No." I said shaking my head with my arms crossed over my chest. "Macie come on it'll be fun I promise!" He was scrolling through his phone trying to book us a week away in the summer.

"Four days we've been together and a holiday already." He rolled his eyes and put his phone down. "It's in months time Macie the season just started we have to book it in advance."

"I'll go but I want to go to America to see my Granny." He turned to me with a smile as he then tilted his head to the side. "Tell you what, I'll buy Pedri and you tickets for your 18th to go see your Granny if you let me book Italy."

I thought for a minute then I smiled. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" I pulled him into a hug for him to hug me tightly back. "Don't tell Pedri yet okay?" I nodded and done a little salute to say yes sir.

He chuckled a little as he stood up walking towards my desk and opening up my computer. I watched him from my bed admiring how he was doing this for us.

Pedri and I haven't seen our Granny in over two years. We always went together and as Pedri doing football and now myself we've never had the time to see her.

She's in America because after our Grandpa passed away he always told her how he wanted to see America one day so my Granny moved there to live his wishes.

My Granny has the kindest heart and I think she'd love Pablo so that's when I thought and then said. "Book three tickets to America, New York. I want her to meet you."

I saw the way his cheeks flushed at the words of him meeting my Granny but I was also excited to tell Pedri. "I will I will." He said as I again laid back against the sheets.

My birthdays in around three weeks time and honestly a trip to New York is all Pedri and I need. It's perfect also because the week of my birthday Barça don't have a game so we're free all weekend!

Pablo stands up and walks over towards me leaning down placing a kiss onto my lip leaning his forehead against my own. "I want a bubble bath." I said as I looked into his brown eyes.

He smiled as he then sat up again. "I'll run you a bubble bath mi amour." He turned walking towards the bathroom to run me a bath as I laid back into the bed watching him from the door.

Loving this boy is permanent there's nothing better.

1 Weeks Later

——————————————————————-

I'm going to be starting to take bigger jumps as it's only august and the seasons ends around May time.

If I did day by day i'm sure it would get pretty boring.

They're together!!! eeee

Love you all <3

7k has my <3