Story Time

I had just out Emmie to bed while Pablo placed a kiss onto her forehead as did I. "Goodnight my girl." I said as I then walked out her bedroom closing the door behind us.

Pablo and I walked into my bedroom as then I got out my little Emmie box that I have had since the day I found out I was pregnant with my little blessing. "What's that?"

He asked me while I sat down on the bed placing the box in between the two of us. "It's my box of Emmie. That's what I call it really since the day I found out I was pregnant with her." I smiled a little opening it up.

I took out my five pregnancy tests placing them out in front of us. "I found out I was pregnant a few days after Valentine's day and when we I called you or saw you I struggled to tell you I was having our baby." I said as he looked at me in surprise a little.

"I didn't show a bump until 7 months into the pregnancy and I had to make sure I had a large Barça top on the day we made eye contact during the Barça game." I then took out her baby scans from each month placing them in front of us too.

"I saved every scan of her from my first to my last and she was always just so perfect and she had your nose from the every first scan to right now." Pablo picked up some of her scans as he admired Emmie closely.

"I went through every scan alone apart from one where Rebecca was there with me and I had the urge to call you but I was hurt and I hadn't told Pedri yet." He looked up at me though he didn't speak he just wanted me to keep going.

"When it came to her birthday on September 2nd the birth was horrible I had to go through all that alone as well. Pedri flew down after my water had brown I was on the living room floor crying in pain. Though when Emmie came out I saw you in her and only you."

He smiled a little as he then looked at her photos from her first few months of being in this world. "I saw Pedri more often once she was born it brought me more comfort due to how long my nights were when she wouldn't sleep."

I looked at the photos too though I wish I could
go back to her being that little. "Ronnie was like a big brother to her, he was so perfect when he was around her. She came to all my games and I bought her every strip. She watches you on tv with her shirt with your name on the back."

He chuckled as he looked back up to me he took out a photo of her against the tv with her Barça top on. "When I saw her on the pitch with my name on her shirt I thought she was some girl that had jumped the wall till she said her name was Páez Gavira."

I nodded then looked towards him. "I gave her your name while also adding you to the birth certificate but nobody will know how much I went through for them not to send you anything based on Emmie so you wouldn't find out."

I then stood up walking towards my drawer searching through it. "Though I missed you more than anything but I was hurt and I was delusional about everything. I kept at least three of your shirts. One being the Spain one, the Barça one and a black one you wore to my game once."

I took all three from my drawer showing them to him. "I slept in them with every chance I could get." He placed everything of Emmie back into the box then putting it back to where I took it from.

He walked towards me as I placed the shirts back into the drawer. His hands connected with my own while I squeezed them tightly. "Macie. I was alone without you, Pedri.. I only had my family around me, Ansu and Lewa."

I raised my brow as I looked up at him. "Nobody spoke to you?" I had no idea and now I feel horrible because I am the blame to this. He shook his head. "Nobody but Lewa and Ansu."

I squeezed his hands just a little tighter. "I am so sorry. I never knew!" He pulled me into his arms while I laid my head just against his chest. "It wasn't your fault Macie. You and Pedri had valid reasons."

"Though I am going to sleep in the guest bedroom." I smiled because he's right we have to get used to this again it's been a long time that we've been separated from one another. "Of course."

We walked towards the bedroom together opening the door. "Nobodies slept here in years. Though we make sure it's clean and tidy at all times." Pablo walked towards the bed as he laid down onto it.

"To me it is fine." I then walked back a little. "Goodnight." He looked over to me with a nod. "Goodnight." I closed the door behind me then I walked back towards my bedroom.

I got changed into my pyjamas then climbing into the bed. I smiled to myself because for once I feel a lot happier maybe Pablo and I aren't together but we are on good terms and I finally know the truth meaning I am happy.

I laid down against the pillow shuffling around turning a lot as I head a few cries from Emmie. I then got back up out my bed walking towards her bedroom. I opened it up then I walked towards her cot.

"Hey hey, Mummy's here no need to cry." She sniffled wiping her tears with her hands as she looked up to me putting her arms out. "Sleep with mummy." I leaned down picking her up from under her arms.

I leaned her onto my hip while I took her back into my room I tucked her into my bed as I got in next to her. "You're okay. You sleep here just for tonight though okay?" She looked as me with a nod while I pulled her closer to me kissing her head.

"Get some sleep. I love you." She closed her eyes looking the other way. "Love you mummy." She said then we both wrapped ourselves into the covers before we both then fell asleep.

——————————————————————

Macie and Pablo weren't just going to talk it out and get back together lufe is not that simple.

Anyway I am not ending the book I have 10+ chapters to write.