My Goal/My Birthday

I was in Pedri's car with him and Laila driving to his football game. My team won yesterday thank goodness because I was scared they wouldn't. We got to the stadium as Pedri passed his keys to Laila so we could sit in the car till the stadium opened.

We arrive here so early every time there's a game due to being related to one of the players. It's pretty dead but it's a lot easier as I can't actually stand for very long recently.

I we sat in the car a good hour before Laila helped me out to walk into the stadium. I had a Barcelona flag wrapped around my body as we walked into the stadium together.

She took me down to our usual seats at the front as I sat down letting out a small groan at the feeling of my bruised back hit the chair. "You good?" She looked down at me and I just nodded.

She nodded planting herself in the seat next to me as the players came out to do their warm up on the pitch. Gavi winked at me as he ran making me smile as I looked around the rest of the pitch.

"I shipped Marc and you." Laila chuckled shaking her head as she deeply watched Pedri. "Did you now?" I crossed my arms watching them along the pitch. "I did."

They all walked back inside as we all started singing the Barcelona national song for them to then walk back out into a long line of two teams. They then shook hands with their guests and made their way into their positions.

Gavi was in the middle for kick off and he started jumping about waving his legs around as I laughed a little watching him. He eventually kicked the ball to Pedri then running along the pitch.

Pedri passed the ball to Dembèlè who then passed it back to Gavi. Gavi ran up with the ball kicking it to Lewandowski. Lew shoots for the goal and it is saved. The ball goes out and they get a corner.

The ball was then kicked into the middle as Sergio headed it then it was saved again. The ball was ran up to our goals but they were unable to get it in as then they ran it up out way to Gavi.

Gavi ran through the defence as he got closer he went in for the shot. He got it right through the goals running to the side. He made a love heart shape with his fingers then pointed directly towards me before everyone started jumping onto him.

I felt the blush warming up into my cheeks as I blew him a kiss while he walked back to the middle of the pitch. Laila smiled at me as of my reaction and patted my shoulder lightly. "He loves you so much."

I giggled a little as I felt the feeling of eyes on me. I looked towards the players then at the side and raised my brow seeing Marc on the bench staring at me in disgust.

What is it with this boy he's honestly so obsessed it's weird. I rolled my eyes and leans back into my chair slowly. "Men are weird."

The game finished with a 3-2 score to Barça as Pablo came over to the stands and helped me over the wall taking me to the changing rooms with him. I didn't actually go in the changing rooms I spoke to a few of the coaches with Laila.

The boys walked out with Pablo sliding his arm around me and Pedri around Laila as we all walked to the car together.

"That was your goal mi amour." I smiled to thank him as I leaned into his side a little more. My Goal was the cutest thing that can come out this boys mouth. I adore him with my heart.

We got into the car as we decided to take one of those late night drives. Pablo sat in the middle as he was closer to my body while I looked out the window looking around Barça.

He leaned his cheek against my head while he looked around the same way as me. Pedri then parked up near the beach instead of getting out and exposed we sat in the car watching the sunset.