Weekend Break 2

Pablo woke me up the next morning shaking me begging me to wake up as I opened my eyes with a groan I looked up at him while sitting up. "What is it?"

"Pedri found a safari park close by!! Can we pleaseeeeee go." This boy is such a child honestly. I sighed then nodded for Pedri's sake. "Get dressed then."

He got up so excited for it as I stood up to get ready also. They're gonna ruin my car with these animals I swear. I put on some warmer clothes just incase then walking to the main room of the cabin.

Pedri and Gavi were already stood ready for their day, they had their little cameras and hats on as if they were going on an adventure. I laughed a little then turned towards the door. "Come on then."

They both ran straight out to the car fighting over the passenger seat as I just rolled my eyes getting into the drivers seat. "Stop arguing. Pedri you're in on the way there Pablo you on the way back."

Pedri smirked as he got into the passenger seat and stuck his tongue out at Gavi as he got into the back. "Enough." He then huffed as Pablo smirked at him instead.

I sighed then turned on the radio pulling out to drive towards the safari park. "If a giraffe or anything hangs it head in my window you two are dead." They both laughed as Pedri looked through the safari pictures.

He turned his phone towards me with a camels face inside the car. "No! No no no." Pablo laughed as he sat up a little closer to my ear from the back. "I hope he bites you." I shoved him back with my hand.

"Shut up you're just annoyed you're in the back." He crossed his arms over his chest and turned his head to look out the window. I laughed to myself a little. We arrived at the safari park, Pedri paid with his card then we got through.

We got around eleven cups of food for the animals and with some much excitement they both opened up their windows. We got to the first animal being rhinos.

They walked towards the car taking the food from their hands as a little baby one was hopping along behind them. I poured down at the baby as I opened my window reacting down to let it take some food from my hand.

It did then I realised Pablo caught a picture of it. I turned to look at him with this bright smile on my face. "Baby rhinos are the cutest." a smile grew on his face as he watched my own.

"I'm shocked you actually fed an animal." I rolled my eyes again and closed my window driving us towards the cows. "Why aren't they black and white?" Pedri asked causing Pablo and I to start laughing.

"Not all cows are Black and White Pedro." He glared at us both then leaned out his window to feed a brown cow that had come to say hello. The cows were pretty shy so they kept their distance.

We came to the goats and I absolutely loved goats Pedri stuck his head out the window and shouted the words if "LIONEL MESSI" I pulled him back in the car by his jumper slapping him across the head. "You're going to scare them!"

He laughed causing Pablo to laugh as apparently their laughs are contagious to one another. I sighed as I then fed a few goats that came to my window.

We got out the car ti go see the little animals I took Pablo's hand interlocking our fingers ad Pedri excitedly walked around taking photos of everything. "We're his parents honest."

I nodded in agreement before I laid my head against his arm waking towards the meerkats. I love goats but nothing should beat the love I have for meerkats.

I leaned over with my elbows pressed against the wall watching them run around. "They remind me of you." Pablo said as he stood just behind me looking down at them. "How?" I wondered because honestly I couldn't tell if it was an insult or not.

He put his hand onto my shoulder as we watched them together. Pedri then leaned down to watch them also we ended up sitting here for about twenty minutes. "Look! A baby one!" I pointed out as it ran along.

"I see it!" They both said before I eventually stood up. I slid my hands through both their arms as we walked back to the car. We had only a few more stops before we got to go to the gift shop which was my favourite part.

Pedri got into the drivers seat this time and I sat in the back with Pablo. He wanted to show me how he fed his animals. We got to the giraffes eventually and as I said they stuck their huge heads in my window and kicked the food off my hand.

It tickled me causing a chuckle to leave my lips but then he moved himself away walking back with his friends. We got to the gift shop for me to then jump out of the car and into the shop.

I picked up this huge teddy bear of a meerkat, this teddy was bigger than the three of us. Pablo held it for me but also sighed because he knew he was never going to be able to get rid of him. I smiled as I picked up a few more things also including something for my father.

I went towards the counter with my things and before I even got the chance to pay Pablo tapped his own card on the machine giving me this small smile to say you're welcome. I chuckled s but as I shoved all this stuff into my car.

"Pedri drive us home please." He nodded getting into the drivers seat suddenly Pablo had no bother about the passenger seat anymore because it wasn't me in the front.

This caused a laugh from Pedri who then rolled his eyes. "You're so annoying I swear." Pablo smirked to Pedri just as I shuffled myself next to him putting his arm over my shoulders. "I know I am." He replied to his words then leaving a kiss onto my forehead.

We began driving back to the cabin as I was now getting absolutely exhausted and Pedri was becoming tired needing food. Pablo was still energetic so by the time we got back we asked him if he could make up the food.

He did it with no hesitation so we ate and then I walked through my room flopping onto the bed in seconds of getting into the cabin. "Oh what a day." I groaned as I pulled the covers over me which Pablo say just next to me.

"You'll be okay mi amour." I smiled a little rolling over to eventually fall asleep against his shoulder.