Español To Inglés

3 days later

It's been three days since our weekend away I really enjoyed it no matter how much they annoyed me it was one of the most amazing weekends. Makes me a lot more excited for the summer in America.

I had a busy day today but it's my life and that's just how it is. I have training this morning at nine and then I have lunch with my father at one then I have the Spain V England game at nine tonight but we to England at six then we get there around eight.

I placed a kiss onto Pablo's forehead I promised him a longer sleep because he has a big game tonight. I walked towards my cupboard taking out my training kit and throwing it on. I put on my shins and socks then put my hair up just the I fixed my eye brows and lashes.

I walked out the room closing the door quietly as I walked to Pedri's room knocking onto the door. "Come in." He spoke as I then walked in leaning against the doorframe. "Can you wake up Pablo at eleven please." He nodded with a small smile then I turned on my heels closing his door and went downstairs.

I grabbed my body warmer slipping it on then I took my keys off the key rack and walked outside to my car. I got in and drove myself to training. I got out the car with my boot bag my arm being taking by Alexia the minute I got out.

"Woah why are you so happy." She laughed as we walked towards the pitch together arm in arm. "Basically. You're being promoted to captain!" I raised my brow as I looked at her. "You're joking."

She shook her head then sighed. "It's not here.. It's for Manchester City... It's a loan we're getting good money for you but you do come back in two years!!" I looked to her as my arm slid out of hers I then shook my head.

"Alexia I can't I can't take that... Pablo? Pablo can't drop everything and leave." She sighed and nodded as we both walked towards the pitch. "I know Macie but it's the only choice we have.. if you don't go we loose you and the money.."

I didn't say another word I didn't know what to do. I just got on with the training and just before the end I sat at the side as my manager came along. "I know it's hard. It's for your career and our team.." I kept looking at the ground then nodded.

"When do I go?" He sat up straight crossing his arms just over his chest. "You leave next month, when the transfer window opens." I gulped because it was Christmas in less than a week and that means Januarys only two to three weeks away.

I wanted to cry there and then but I just smiled as I stood up. "Thank you. I'll let you know." He nodded as he patted my shoulder before I walked off the pitch a little earlier. I got back into my car pulling my bottom lip into my teeth.

I kept in the tears because the last thing I wanted to do was cry and Pablo had a big game tonight so I didn't want to bother him. The Spain team have paid for us to have two nights in England so I think that gives me s chance to visit Manchester.

I've lived in Barcelona my entire life I know this is my career but this is also my life and it scares me a little. I plan on telling Pablo after the game and not before because it'll distract him same goes with Pedri.

I then drove myself to the house walking inside to get myself changed again to go meet my father. I walked in and up the stairs into my room to see Pablo still asleep. I'm gonna to kill him. I walked back to Pedri's room opening his bedroom door.

"Why is Pablo still asleep!" He groaned as he looked at the time. "I've tried to wake him over eighteen times he won't get up!" I rolled my eyes walking back to my own room sitting onto the bed shaking him a little. "Pablo. Wake up it's half twelve."

He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes turning over to look up at me then a smile grew on his beautiful little face. "There's my girl." I sighed as I got back off the bed going into my cupboard. I picked out this long nude dress with a baby slit in the left leg.