Injury

I had just scored my third goal of the game, we were half way through the second have as I again had the ball on me.

A girl from the other steam has come up running behind me ready to go in for a tackle she missed the tackle having one of her own teammates run into her having her knee push against the tailbone of my back and her boots pushed against my ankle.

I felt the crack from my ankle as I screamed falling to the ground holding my back and my ankle with my face in the grass. I bit against my bottom lip in pain squeezing my eyes closed.

                             Pablo's POV

I watched them all fall together but the minute I heard her scream laying on that grass face down her hand held tightly against her ankle. I stood up from my chair Pedri trying to pull me back down. I jump over the wall and run down the pitch towards her.

First aid were already beside her but I kneeled down next to them all. I had security following after me but after they realised who I was they stopped and stood back in their positions.

I looked down at her as they turned her over they way tears dropped down her eyes and the pain through her face. I wanted to take it all away but I couldn't and this was what happened to us using football.

It's so early into the season and she's already injured for a good while she's not going to be on the pitch. She wouldn't get up she was scared to move so I wrapped my arm just over her shoulders and my other arm over her legs.

I took her off the pitch and straight through the tunnel. She closed her eyes against my chest while her breathing gradually got heavier. "I'll take her to the hospital can someone grab me Pedri Gonz-" I looked up in front of me to Pedri then nodded. "Never mind."

"I've never broken a bone before!" She yelled as I sat her in the car, I got in the back next to her laying her head onto me lap. "Follow your breaths and don't stop breathing. I know it hurts but you're okay."

I knew her breathing wasn't due to the ankle and it was due to the back making me hope she hadn't broken her spine. She'd be paralysed. Pedri sped as much as he could because he couldn't stand the yelps from her.

I looked down at her running my hand through her hair. "You're okay. Overthink it and you'll feel worse." She closed her eyes again as she took my hand squeezing it to shut off the pain.

We got to the hospital as I took her inside, they took her for immediate x-rays as Pedri and I sat in the waiting room looking around at the people around us. They only took Macie because she's a footballer, they'd never take any random person if they needed it.

Around an hour later a doctor came over to Pedri and I stepping up as she walked over. "Macie passed out as we pushed her ankle back into place due to dislocation. She hasn't broken the ankle but she has sprained it pretty badly and her back is badly swollen and bruised but not broken either. You may go see her."

We nodded along as I signed in relief at her injuries making our way towards her room. I walked in and sat onto the chair just next to her bed holding her hand into mine. "You're falling in love with her."

I looked up at Pedri as he spoke as I raised my brow. "Something like that.." He smiled a little as he sat down at the other side of her bed. "Let her know before it's too late."

He was right of course I did have to let her know or she's gonna move on and I'm gonna ruin everything we have.

                             Macie's POV

I awoke feeling my hand wrapped in someone else's, I slowly opened my eyes looking at each side of me. There was them both Pablo and Pedri.

Pablo looked up at me and once he realised my eyes were open he smiled and squeezed my hand a little. "How you feeling." Good question actually because I don't know.

"I-I can't feel anything really.." His face dropped as he looked around then realised with a sense of relief. "It's the morphine." Pedri must've fell asleep because he was laying on the chair with his head against my bed.

"You've sprained your ankle and bruised your back. You won't be playing for a good month." I sighed laying back again closing my eyes, I love playing football it brings me some type of ease.

I then nodded as I sat up fully looking over to him. "Thank you for coming over and helping me." He gave me a smile to say your welcome.

"García I wanted to-" He was cut off as Pedri sat up and looked towards me with a smile. "You're awake. Are you okay?" I nodded as he nodded with me. "Good. You scared me but not as much as you scared Pablo."

He chuckled a little as I looked at Pablo to him with some red cheeks forming on his face. I laughed a little then shuffled a little sliding my hand out of his. "Can I go home now?"

Pablo stood up to find us a nurse so we could fill out the forms and head home. I signed a few forms as they took both Pablo and Pedri's signatures, I was then given two walking sticks to keep me on my feet as my foot was wrapped in a bandage.

Pablo held me by my waist as we walked out of the hospital together. Pablo, Pedri and I and the terrible trio we do everything together and cause so much mischief. They keep me on my feet and that's all you ever need.

"No football is so bad." Pablo chuckled as he helped me into the car. "Guess what? I get to play football." I stuck my tongue out at him as I shoved him backwards.

He got into the back as I connected my phone to Pedri's car putting on my own music to annoy Pablo because I knew he hated it. He groaned putting his hands over his face and laughed.

"I get to play football." I reached behind the chair and slapped his leg causing him to groan again but in pain and I smirked. "Shut up." He stuck his tongue out at me and laughed. "I-" Pedri then got into the car and looked at him.

"We ready?" We both nodded and Pablo sighed quietly but I heard it. He keeps trying to say something to me but Pedri always stops him and I don't know why he can't tell us both. I shrugged it off as I started singing to my music.

————————————————————————-

Ahhhhh Macie is injured!! This is where it gradually gets cuter though and you guys are crazy 4k is amazing.

I love y'all so much<33