Gavi

Pablo's POV

"It doesn't matter Macie! You could've gotten hurt!" I shook my head looking down at her with her head in her hands. She was out last night with Laila drunk out her mind.

She was brought home by a random man she had never met before and Laila disappeared soon found by her parents the next morning. "It was no big deal Pablo!"

She didn't understand how worried I was she wouldn't answer her phone and her location was off. Pedri didn't have the guts to call her father but he soon found out with the looks on our faces.

Last Night

Pedri and her father went out looking for her while I stayed back pacing along the hallway at the front door. Two hours had past and this is when she stumbled up at the door with a man around his mimos fourties'.

He told me that he found her laying on the ground of an alleyway passed out completely and she had woke up on the way home still drunk though she knew her address.

I took her into my arms thanking the man bringing her upstairs and laying her into bed. I called Pedri to let him know she's home for him and her father to hurry home.

She looked up to me with this big innocent smile on her face. I ran my fingers through her hair holding her hand so tight into my own. She's okay. I hope she's okay but she's okay.

Pedri ran up the stairs into her room sitting next to us on the bed. "Oh Macie." He pouted as he placed his palm against her cheek. "Don't ever. Do that again. You hear me?" She clearly had no idea what he was on about but she just shrugged.

"Do what?" She asked as I pulled my bottom lip into my teeth. It angered me that she didn't understand but I was still glad she was okay. She soon fell asleep as Pedri made his way to his own room as her father then kissed her forehead then went himself.

I laid myself next to her holding her into my chest tucking her hair just behind her ear as she slept so soundly in my arms.

Now

"No big deal?! Macie you were gone for almost twelve hours! No call, no text, no warning!" She rolled her eyes as she laid back into the bed she had her pyjamas on but right now she isn't planning on moving.

"Go to your game and leave. me. be. I'll speak to you when you're home! I have a sore head and you screaming isn't helping!" She isn't coming to my game. I didn't know how I felt about that. I play better when she's there.

I rolled my tongue around my cheek and shook my head. "Fine! You do you!" I groaned as I stood up from her bed walking out slamming the door. I had to show I was pissed even if I wasn't as much as I seemed.

I met Pedri at the bottom of the stairs who was also still annoyed with both her and Laila. Laila is older then Macie so her biggest challenge was looking after her and she failed as much as she failed to look after herself.

Pedri was angry but I knew football would soothe him. We got into his car while he drove us to the stadium. We then walked along the path together as we usually did beside one another while we got our pictures taken.

We then walked into the changing rooms changing into our kit and putting on our boots. I tied my laces tightly to keep them steady then Pedri and I ran down the stairs.