Barça V City

Today is the day!! It's February 13th and I cannot tell you how happy I am that today I see more than just Pablo and Pedri but the whole Barça team. My home.

It's been over a month since I last seen my boys and honestly I haven't counted the days to this moment. Their flights gets in around 10am and J promised Pablo we could grab breakfast with Pedri before the game.

I got out of my bed putting on my Barça top that Pablo bought me obviously. 'Gavi 30' There is honestly nothing better. I put on some fluffy leggings to go with it because honestly it's absolutely freezing.

I put fluffy socks and my Uggs together and honestly I looked pretty nice. I'm taking my Barça scarf with me because this is England and I have never wore this scarf to a game anyway.

Though I play for City. I did but a ticket for the Barça side instead. Well Pablo did but I would've anyway if he didn't. He got my ticket paid for and reserved the minute he found out about the game.

My seat is right beside the dugouts which I was happy about because I could speak to him easier while he's on his half time break. Oh but I was just so excited for this.

My hair looked beautiful today because I had just showered yesterday so I left it down and straightened through it. I put a little brown hair and over my straight hair just to match my Uggs.

It was now 09:45 so I walked out my bedroom and down the corridor towards the key cabinet that I had recently added to the home taking out my car keys and house keys.

I walked outside closing the door behind me locking it with the key then walked towards my car getting inside. I was out that drive way faster than ever.

He arrives in fifth teen minutes I just couldn't wait to hug him again after all these horrible but beautiful day dreams. I got out the car the second I got to the airport and it was now 09:55.

Only five minutes to go and I see my boy again. They have already told Xavi that they'll be staying with me tonight and white literally begged to stay for Valentines. Xavi said they could but he will take the team back and pay for their flights back on the 15th.

That means I see my favourite people for two whole days and three mornings. Oh I was so excited. I heard a plane land so my eyes wandered towards the sound.

It was their plane oh my I was so nervous this felt like I had never met them in life life but obviously I did. Argggh I am way too excited for this.

I waited as I seen the whole team come down the stairs of the airport. Pablo walked down side by side with Mark as his eyes looked over to me they widened.

He opened his arms as I ran directly towards him. I jumped onto his waist as his arms tightly wrapped around my body. I held his head in my hands laying my head against his shoulder. "You're finally here!"

"I missed you a lot!" He said placing kisses onto my cheeks. "I missed you so much Pablo so much." I looked up seeing Pedri come closer to us .

I hopped down from Pablo's waist placing a kiss onto his lips. Pedri walked towards me his arms wrapping around me tightly as I done the same. "Barça's so different without you."

Oh I missed them I missed them more than anything. I let him go as I said hello to the rest of the team before walking back to Pablo interlocking our fingers.

He looked down at home with a smile onto his lips as I leaned into his arm. I had Pedri on the other side of me. We walked out as I showed them my car Pedri looked at it then at me.

"The one at home is better." I rolled my eyes as I looked up to him. "Yes I know." They waved to the team as we then got into my car. "I'd let you drive P but they drive different here."