Christmas Miracles

It's finally Christmas which is such a relief because it's been so stressful getting everything sorted out and ready for this day. I have the whole family coming round for the meal tonight.

Pablo's pretty excited he loves a family get together and Emmie's excited to see Fernando again of course. Emmie hadn't woken up yet which gives me time to go downstairs and sort things out.

I had to fix off the last few gifts i've forgotten to leave downstairs then I need to start of the breakfast for us all. It'll be a lot better if I do so now than it leaving us to rot and be bored making breakfast.

I hear a few footsteps coming down the stairs I panicked a little till I realised it was Pablo as he got to the middle part of the steps. He walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist with his cheek against my own.

"Merry Christmas Macie Moo." He says then places a kiss onto my cheek before walking towards the fridge. "Merry Christmas Pablito." I say with a slight smirk against my lips while cooking the bacon.

He takes a bottle of water closing the fridge twisting the lid. "Don't call me that." He says before downing the water. He does that s lot I don't know when he'll drink it normally. "You called me Macie Moo." I reply as he just rolls his eyes.

"Are you nearly done?" He asks. "I'll be about five minutes." I reply as I put the bacon onto the rolls. "I'll wake up Emmie." I nod while he walks back up the stairs I put the rolls into places and down at the table for them.

We like the excitement in Emmie's face on Christmas morning and this is actually Pablo's first Christmas with her but she gets so excited and I being the horrible mother make her eat breakfast first.

I find it pretty funny really and so does Pedri. "Mummy!!!!" She yells while running down stairs. "It's Christmas!!! Mummy it's Christmas!!"  She continues while running. I make my way to the living-room door standing in front of it. "Breakfast first darling." I say.

Emmie rolls her eyes at me with a slight groan making her way towards the kitchen and into her chair. "Unfair mummy." Pedri starts laughing as he walks in the kitchen. "That'll never get old." He says while I laugh with him. "Why do we do this." Pablo asks.

Pedri sits down and eats his roll then turning to Pablo with a chuckle. "It's a long story. We will tell you later away from Emmie so she doesn't catch on one day." He winks then turning back to his roll as Pablo just looks to me. I nod and take a bite out my own. "It's true." I say.

We all eat our breakfast as we finally finish up waiting for Pedri to get out the toilet before we walk into the living room. "3...2..." I could down while my hands attached to the door handle. "three!!" I yell as I open up the door and Emmie goes running in.

"Santa's been!!!!!!!" She yells while jumping around the living room. I walk in and sit myself onto the floor next to her while she grabs some presentes and passes them around. My father couldn't be here this morning which was really horrible.

"Mummy! I love it!" She says while pulling out a huge pink blanket with her name on it. Emmie Paèz Gavira. Written at the bottom corner. I smile towards her giving her a kiss onto her cheek. "No problem baby." I say.

I then open a gift that's from Pablo and I pout a little looking down at it. "I love it my love. Thank you." I say while I take the bracelet out of the box and attach it to my wrist. "Always." He says giving me the sweetest smile.

We get through all the present opening while Pedri and I start prepping our dinner while Pablo and Emmie decorate the living room for the guests. I am pretty excited for this to get us all together because Emmie loves them all just as much as we do.

I out the turkey into the oven just as the door goes off while I gasp realising i'm no where near ready. "Pablo! Can you get the door?!" I tell ehile I make my way to the steps. "On it!!" He shouts back as I run up the stairs.

I already had my makeup on I just have to curl my hair and out on my dress. Everyone else is ready. I take a deep breath before I start curling my hair which took my a good thirty minutes. I then slid on my short body-con green silk dress with matte silver heels.

I fixed myself then making my way downstairs to invite the few guests that have arrived in the past forty-five minutes. "Aurora!" I say and I walk over giving her a hug then Javi. "Thank you so much for coming." I say.

The say it's no problem as I then turn to my aunt and my uncle giving them their greetings and a thank you. I give Fernando a big hug and thank him also while we wait for more guests. By the time everyone had arrived we all sat down at the table and have a few conversations.

The door then again went but every single
guest was already here. I walked out the dining room and towards the door opening it up. "Granny?!" I scream while I give her the worlds biggest hug. "Ahh my sweetheart i'm glad you're okay!" She says.

"I heard so I decided to move back home!" It's been a long time since anyone mentioned Granny moving home because we always thought she'd stayed in America forever but right now you can truest call this a Christmas Miracle.

"Aghhh I'm so glad you're here granny!" I say. "Oh me too sweetheart. Thinking of you and your pain is too much for myself." She says while we finally let go of one another. "Thank you granny. I appreciate it." I say while we make our way towards the dining room.

"For anyone who doesn't know this is my granny." I say as Pedri's father looks towards us and gasps quickly. "Goodness! Mother!" He says while getting up to hug her. Let me say this was the cutest thing ever.

Pedri came through with the turkey ooacing it into the table while adding the rest in the middle as he spots our grandmother. "Granny that you?" He asks while leaning over the table. "Ahh Pep!" She says while giving him a smile. "Of course it is." She carries on.

You could see in Pedri's eyes he was absolutely gutted that she had taken Emmie's word because now he knows he'll never get rid of the name 'Pep'. The meal goes all well and we have our desert before a few people begin to leave during situations.

We allow my grandmother to stay with us for a little while till she finds herself a home. Though today was perfect and it was indeed all I ever needed.

No drama just love.