Nightmare

"I'll see you later I love you." I placed a gentle kiss against his lips as I unhooked my arms from around his neck. "I love you more." He spoke as he gently let go from my waist.

I then got into the taxi with Laila by my side. It's Laila's birthday tonight and we decided on a girls night out but she had promised Pedri she'd look after me.

I was wearing a tight body-con sparkly pink dress with sparkly silver heels. I had my hair in a half up half down motion but curled instead of straight.

My eye makeup matched my dress and my bag matched my shoes and I was so ready for tonight. We traveled to this nightclub in the middle of town it was known as the worlds best.

We walked inside arm in arm of one another walking directly to the bar. We ordered our first shot as we took it together. "Happy 20th Laila!" We drunk it.

Hours later I was drunk out my head I was dancing on the dance floor with Laila by my side. I had a man trying to dance with me for me to then shove him away from me.

Laila soon disappeared so I sat my drunk self back at the bar. I was speaking to someone up there his name was Lorenzò I didn't catch his last name.

"Two vodka and cokes please." He ordered for the two of us. "Oh." I laughed shaking my head. "I have a boyfriend!" The boy shrugged as if he had no care in what I had to say.

"Your boyfriend isn't here is he." A smirked appeared on his lips making me laugh again. I didn't know why I was laughing all I knew was that I was drunk and gone out my head.

I looked behind me took look for Laila though she was nowhere to be seen. I smiled at the waiter while I took a drink from the glass as I signed. "Thank you for the drink!!" I yelled.

"No worries miss." He looked smug and as I finished my drink my vision began to fade. I looked towards him as another smirk formed on his lips. "I-I will tell my man about th-" Then it was dark.

                            Waiter's POV

I watched as he lifted her over his shoulder. I had told the security about it as they confronted him he said it was his wife. I knew it wasn't and I didn't know how in anyway I was going to find this girls man.

I felt horrible that I couldn't do anything I even tried stopping him but it was useless. There was no hope. I sighed as I watched him take her away. I hope I will find her again.

                             Macie's POV

I felt the feeling of cold ground but I didn't try to wake up. I knew I was out in the cold but I had no idea where. I was still drunk I was still wondering what had happened and how I got here.

I must've passed out again because I next woke up in a car with the same man who I was at the car with. I sat up looking at him I was still dizzy.

He took my home after all this mess all he did was take me home? "Laila?!" I thought as I looked out the window. "My best friend.. I don't know where she is!"

The man rolled his eyes with no bother as we got to my house. I soon forgot i was even looking for Laila as I went to the door seeing Pablo open it. I landed into his arms as they two had this conversation but in my head it was faint and I heard nothing.

Though I did hear him tell Pablo I told him my address when again I did not so I don't know how he knew where I lived. Pablo closed the door as he picked me up taking me up the stairs.

He laid me gently onto my bed helping me into my pyjamas while I just laughed looking up as him. I squeezed his cheeks together but he has tears in his eyes.