Travels

Well It has only been a few days since our trip to Bilbao but I have a game now in Mallorca tonight so we are now having to travel again. You know this will forever be the only downgrade about football is the travels.

It's even worse when there's two of you that play the game because you're travelling more than once during away days. So again I was picking another suitcase but for just Pablo and I this time because Emmie is staying with Aurora.

We didn't even end up going to that event after Pablo's game it got cancelled so not it's post poned till whenever they find the time for another. Packing less things was a lot easier because Pedri was also here today so he was helping Pablo and I even though he wasn't coming.

I love Mallorca, Bilbao was beautiful but Mallorca is just stunning like the beach and the water everything about Mallorca is perfect. Pablo used to go on holiday there with his parents every year he has told me places we can go for dinner and things.

Though on the talk.. Pedri has a little date tonight with Olivia. She has flew from England to come for a date with Pedri why Emmie will be at Aurora's plus Emmie loves Javi and they get along like a house on fire so it's Aurora's funeral.

"Bunny! Aurora's here!" Pablo shouted from downstairs. Emmie sat onto her bum and slid down the stairs I watched her from my room door while I zipped the case closed. "Coming daddy!!!!" She yelled back.

I then sat the case onto the floor against the wall making my way down stairs just after Emmie. I gave Aurora a hug then looked at Pablo then back at her. I love how much they look a like, you can't see it if you look once but you see it once you're around them a lot.

"Thank you for taking her we appreciate it so much." She shook her head taking Emmie's bag on her shoulder. "It's nothing. Quality Auntie and Niece time." Aurora smiles at us both then looked to the car. "Right better get going I have got plans for us." I kneeled down next to Emmie opening my arms.

She ran into them giving me the biggest hug. "I miss you mummy." I kissed her forehead and held her cheeks. "I'll miss you too baby." She then hugged Pablo before Aurora took her out to the car and the excitement onto her face when she seen Javi.

Their relationship is absolutely beautiful it's the cutest. I turned to Pablo and took his hands into mine. "Tonight's alll for us." I leaned up and placed a kiss onto his lips. I honestly can't believe it but it's already March. It's crazy I swear.

Both the Barça teams men and woman's are top of their leagues and there's no way any team are catching up to us so the celebration is going to be one of a kind and I cannot wait for it. "Mais! Where's my toothbrush!"

I forgot he was still here if I'm being honest. I turned to him and looked him up and down. "Why are you half naked and if you can't find one their is more in the kitchen. Anyway I have a flight soon we are off LOCK the door when you leave!"

Pedri has left this house door open more than at least seven times of being home alone. Pablo just laughed then walking past Pedri up the stairs to our bedroom to grab the suit case. "You've stolen it! You have!" He groaned making his way into the kitchen.

Tell me now, Why would I of all people steal Pedri's toothbrush honestly he's so delusional I get the blame for eveeything when it's so clear that Pablo done it the smirk he had on his face as he walked past Pedri.

"I won't miss you." He goes on while making his way back up the stairs I just rolled my eyes. "You will." He sniggered while Pablo then made his way back down to me. "Ready?" I nodded. "Ready more than I will ever be."

Pablo smiled making his way outside ti the car I closed the door behind me getting in the passenger seat. I've been enjoying Pablo driving lately it's felt a lot more at ease because his hands always in mine as we sing to Coldplay along the drive.