Dress Shopping

Laila grasped my hands and done a little jump in excitement. "I can't believe you're going on the red carpet with Pablo Gavi." I rolled my eyes with a small laugh.

"It's no big deal Laila, let's just get this over and done with yes?" She chuckled then nodded. I then looked down at the clothes I was in and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to have to shower i've not showered in days it's bad."

She shook her head and picked up my converse and chucked them down at my feet. "No. You can shower when we get back now let's go." I huffed sitting down at the stairs to put my converse on.

As I finished she quickly grabbed the handle of the door opening it, I followed just behind her closing the door then into her car. I don't drive yet I'm planning on getting my license for my 18th instead it seems easier.

She turned on the radio as we both slipped on our belts then she drove us into town, we were passing a few paparazzis on our way there making me throw my hood up and shuffle down into my seat.

Laila looked over to me and raised her brow before looking back at the road. "Is it really that bad being rumoured by the paparazzi?" I looked up at her crossing my arms over my chest. "Yes, yes it is actually." She laughed as she pulled into the mall and I sat up a little looking around.

"The minute a single camera I'm off and going straight home!!" She unlocked the door and stepped out closing her own. "Get out and stop complaining this is your life now! live it!"

I didn't like the idea of living this way but she is right, it's my life now I don't have a choice anymore. I sighed to myself taking off my belt and getting out of the car.

She closed my door and locked it with her keys then slipped her arm through my own. "Just think big and you'll have the best night of your life!" I thought about it for a few seconds then I smiled. She's right, I think big I'm gonna have the night of my life.

I looked up at her and we walked into this.. gosh it's beautiful all these dresses are perfect. I immediately walked towards a red dress and held it into my hands to feel the material. "I absolutely adore this." My eyes wouldn't land on any other dresses this one in my own opinion was perfect.

The dress was long, with so much glitter a slit in the leg starting from the thigh. The bottom was long as if it was a wedding dress oh my I adored it. It was gorgeous the most perfect dress I had ever seen. Laila walked towards the dress her eyes examining it carefully as she unhooked it from the line. "Try it on."

I took the dress from her grasp and walked into the changing rooms, I shuffled into the dress then looking at myself in the mirror. I felt at ease as much as I knew this was perfect it looked even more pretty on.

I walked out of the changing room in the dress looking towards Laila, I watched the way her eyes lit up at the dress then looked up at me. "Everyone's gonna be looking at you tonight, my oh my you're beautiful Macie."

I done a little twirl with a small laugh and ran my hands along the dress. "I am hoping so actually. This is beautiful." She squealed with a clap of the hands and nodded. "I'm buying it for you now get changed again we have things to do."

I then unchanged myself and back into my comfy clothing holding the dress in my arms as I walked back out of the changing tom and passed it towards her. "You don't actually have to pay you know." She put her palm up to tell me to shut up and I just allowed it there was no point in trying to argue with her.

She bought me the dress then we walked into a shop full of a bunch of heels and I looked around them as my eyes latched on some pretty white ones I took them into my hands and I nodded. These definitely no other choice. I turned towards Laila with them. "Yes, Those are pretty." I took them towards the counter and I PAID for them instead we both walked out together.

We got back into the car and now I felt more at ease than I did before hand so now my hood was down and Laila and I were singing to each and every song that came on. We got back to mine getting out the car we walking into my house to my father standing at the stairs he turned to me and smiled. "You're gluing to the event with Pablo?"

I sighed and glares at Pedri who was standing at the doorway of my kitchen and crossed my arms just over my chest and nodded. "Yes papa I'm going with Pablo." He ended up with a large smile onto his face and looked at the dress Laila had in her arms. "I want to see you before you leave." I smiled up at him and nodded beflre making my way up to my bedroom.

"Stay here i'm gonna take a shower okay? Get my makeup and curlers ready please." Laila nodded and began doing just that. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on as I got into it I washed over my body a hood few times then my hair. I wanted to smell nice as nice as possible.

I stepped out wrapping a towel around my body and my hair then I walked back into my bedroom looking towards Laila. "Sit down here." She tapped the chair so I then raised my brow walking to sit onto the chair. She then took the towel off my head and brushed through it. She dried my hair with my hair dryer then she curled it.

She began doing my makeup forcing my to have my eyes closed the entire time of the process making me worry about how it was going to end up, she then told me to open them and take a look in the mirror as I did I let out a small gasp at how beautiful it looked.

She let me out on my own mascara and my own lipstick as she prepared the dress. I stood up drying the rest of the wet bits onto my body, I slipped of some red laced underwear with a red laced bra to go with it. Finally I slipped on the dress looking into the mirror again but this time It felt different. More perfect.

"Macie! Someone's at the door for you!" I turned to Laila my eyes were wide and I started breathing heavily. She held onto my shoulders and told me to breath and stay calm so I did. I then made my way down the stairs my heels clicking against the wood.

I looked towards my father who had now had a tear rolling down his eye and Pedri all suited up in the suit he was wearing. Next to my father was him. He was in this black suit with a bow tie he looked.. beautiful.
————————————————————————-
typing on my phone again so any mistakes was my bad!!

she's always found him beautiful right? this doesn't change anything?

just have to wait and see.

i love you all <333