Football Dinner

I had just finished training as Alexia and I walked off the pitch together. "I'll give you a ride home." She said as I nodded giving her a warm smile. "Thank you."

We got into her car as she started driving to my house. Pedri couldn't pick me up due to him and Pablo stressing about tonight's dinner. "Have you got your outfit?" She nodded. "It's on my camera roll." I picked up her phone typing in her passcode and going onto her camera roll.

She is wearing a long dark blue dress with back heels and a black leather jacket. It was honestly really pretty and I'm sure she'll look amazing. "What about you?" I placed her phone back down leaning myself back into the chair.

"I'm wearing a short pink dress and silver heels." I shrugged a little not sure about the outfit. "You always know how to make an entrance Macie." I smirked a little bit because I knew I did.

She dropped me off as I said bye and told her I'd see her tonight she drove off to go get herself ready. I walked inside and it sounded awfully quiet, I know my fathers at work but Pedri's car is out front so him and Pablo should be here.

I closed the door behind me hearing whispers from upstairs as I started walking up. I walked towards Pedri's room locking against his door. "Pedri?"

"It's Pablo. Come in." I walked in and looked at Pablo on the phone raising my brow at him. "Why are you here and where's Pedri?" He looked at me as he ended the call putting his phone down in front of him.

"Hello to you too. He's at the shop just round the corner." I tilted my head towards him and looked at his phone then back up to him. "Who was that?" He rolled his eyes and picked up
his phone showing me the contact.

"My mother." I smiled as I walked back out of Pedri's room walking towards my own. "Hey where you going?" Is this boy thick? "To get ready? Duh?" He groaned closing the door as I carried on walking.

I walked into my bedroom bathroom to take a quick shower. I got out starting on my hair and my makeup. I put rollers in my hair and left them to sit while I done my makeup and got dressed.

I absolutely loved this dress it just looked so nice on my body. I took out the rollers from my hair brushing through it to give it a better bounce. I smiled at myself in the mirror to then slip on my heels.

I liked it I was happy with how I looked. Finally. I put a few things into my silver bag and walked out of my bedroom. Pablo and Pedri walked out just after me all smart in their suits.

I looked at Pablo and gosh isn't he just beautiful? Pedri walked over to me with Pablo just behind him and smiled as he looked at me. "You look gorgeous." I thanked him as he began walking down the stairs and Pablo then took my hand into his own.

"May I accompany you to this dinner miss García?" I giggled a little at how cute this was then I bowed to him. "You may Gavira." We walked down the stairs together and then into Pedri's car. Apparently he had a date so he chucked me and Pablo both in the back.

We waited outside his dates house and out walked Aitana Bonmatí. She also played for the woman's team and I watched her as she got into the car giving me a slight chuckle. "I'm sorry Macie but we didn't want to go alone."

I shook my head giving her a warm smile then nodded. "It's no big deal don't worry. She smiled back as she turned to look outside the window. Gavi and I gave one another this weird confused look then nodded.

We both thought this was a weird combo but we let it slide as we got to the restaurant. We all stepped out the car Gavi coming round to let me slide my arm through his. "I'm sure we can sit together." I chuckled a little but also quietly.

"Who said I wanted to sit with you." He then rolled his eyes and shoved me a little as we walked into the restaurant. We walked towards the large table with many people already at it. Gavi and I sat beside each other with Pedri and Bonmatí just in front of us.

As everyone else began to arrive there was a toast set by Xavi. "A toast to Barcelona. To wins, To draws, To loses. We are a forever." We all raised our champagne glasses and cheered with a small clap. I had to give Gavi my champagne as I was still underage.

He drank his and mine within half an hour which was a joke because then he started asking everyone for water. One thing to know about Pablo is that he doesn't like Champagne.

We all ordered our food as everyone began talking about everything with Alexia just next to me I turned towards her whispering into her ear. "Look who Pedri came with." She looked up and over in Pedri's direction looking in the seat next to him.

I watched how her eyes wondered for her to then look back down at me mouthing the word seriously. I nodded then we both laughed a little causing a few people to look over to us. Pablo was in some deep conversation with Robert so he wasn't so bothered about much.

He had his arm leaning over the back of my chair just so he knew when I was moving or if I needed him I was to lay back and let my head touch his arm. Our little language without words was cute and I enjoyed it.

I enjoy our little fake relationship but to me we're just friends though to everyone around us we're this loving and most perfect couple when it's not true.

I found Marcs eyes on me from over the other side of the room so I looked up at raised my brow at him to tell him to stop looking at me though he wouldn't so I decided to just look away.

It's his funeral not mine so I don't really care much. I had my elbow leaned against the table with my chin into the palm of my hand, I was becoming more impatient for this food it's been way too long.

My eyes then wander along the table and remember that there is a lot of us meaning a lot of food also meaning a lot of time. Stressful really. I was exhausted from training l really just wanted to lay down and sleep.

Tomorrow is both teams rest day so most likely it'll be spent on my living room watching movies with Gavi and Pedri. I didn't mind really because it is pretty fun.

Our food finally came and was placed in front of us. Pablo moved his arm so he was able to eat his dinner but he kept his leg more closer to me this time. He's protective over someone that's not his. This man would be worlds best husband honest.

I began digging into my dinner as I had waited way too long to finally eat it. I had a beef burger with lettuce tomato burger sauce with cheese all because if you have a burger without cheese you're crazy.

i was eating my fries as Pablo was trying to pick something out his teeth while it wasn't coming out he began getting so frustrated over it. I looked up at him with a small chuckle placing my hand onto his cheek.

He turned his head to look towards me and I smiled up at him. "Open your mouth." He opened up his mouth as I picked up a bit of napkin and took the piece of food out his teeth.

"Thank you." I turned back to eat the rest of my dinner. As we all finished their was a load of conversations based on the matches and our match coming up before we were finally able to leave.

We stood up as I said bye to Alexia and a few other girls from the team though Marc's eyes were plastered on me as Pablo and I walked out together. We hopped into the Car just the three of us again as Pedri's date got in a car with the girls.

"I hate going out." They both agreed as I slipped off my heels holding my feet in pain. "What's tomorrows plans?" I looked between them both and Pedri smirked. "I have a date." Oh does he now?

"And I'm taking you out." No Pablo I don't want to go back out. I groaned a little then nodded. "Fineeee." He smiled at me as we then drove home.