Emmie Aurora Páez Gavira

September 3rd

I was in the living room watching the tv myself it was only around weeks ago they took me off the training ground and the pitch making it as an injury and that I will be out for two months maximum.

I was snacking on some popcorn as I had absolutely nothing better to do with my life and the past few days I have been in nothing but pain. I had Ronnie round earlier but it is now 6pm so he was picked up only around an hour ago.

Phil had encouraged me to stay in the house for the next few days and promised he would bring Ronnie to me whenever he gets the chance so I had some company at least.

I started feeling these horrible pain in my stomach causing me to groan holding onto it. "Oh Emmie please don't do this today." I stood up
walking back and forth trying to ease the pain.

I held onto the wall now in so much pain and that's when my water broke all down me and over the floor. I grabbed my phone and I don't think I grabbed it so quickly.

I clicked call to Phil at this point I felt as if she was gonna come out but I was now on the floor crying hoping for an answer. Phil didn't answer so I called Pedri.

I didn't want to call the ambulance because then it would go crazy over the people who don't know about my true injury then Pablo will find out that I am pregnant and I just cannot do this today.

"Mais? You okay?"

I was crying I was in pain I couldn't move sitting again the wall close to screaming hoping Emmie isn't born on my living room floor. "Pedri P- I'm in- I'm in- labour.. and nobodies answering P please!"

I knew he couldn't do anything about it he's so far away but I just needed someone to calm me down. I was taking these deep breaths in and out holding my stomach with my hand.

"Mais, breath for me yeah? You can do this."

Someone ran right through my door looking down at me on the floor. "I knew it was bad it's so late." It was Phil thank goodness he picked me up off the floor taking me into his car. "You've got this."

I was breathing so heavily laying in the back of the car. "Mais I'm heading to the airport I'll be there as soon as possible." He ended the call as I held on tught my to Ronnie's car seat and the chair.

"Phil hurry please!" He sped up as much as he could but not too fast that he'd be stopped. We eventually got to the hospital and he had already called them so a few nurses and doctors came running out to the car.

I was put in this weird chair as they brought me inside and immediately into a room. Of course Phil didn't come but then this made me realise I didn't have anyone. Pablo, My mother, Laila or even Alexia I had nobody.

I was having Emmie alone while Pedri was on the plane coming to visit but I have nobody in this room with me to hold me tightly to them. I held
onto the bed as I screamed out in pain the nurse said I was already 10cm wide and it had to happen now.

I pushed and pushed and pushed while crying and screaming in so much pain. Oh Emmie darling please come out. I was pushing for 15 minutes before I heard the cries of my little girl.

They wrapped her up in a little baby blanket then laid her onto chest for skin to skin contact. I held her in my arms as she slowly stopped her crying I looked down at her as I cried now in happiness at how beautiful she was.

She had his eyes and his nose. She looked so much like him and I honestly just loved it because I knew she was going to have his eye colour at some point too.

"Oh Emmie. You're so perfect." I placed a kiss onto her forehead watching down at her as Phil walked inside with Ronnie and Rebecca. "Hiii Maisssssss." Phil placed Ronnie onto the bed next to me as he looked down at Emmie.