LaLiga Champions 2024/2025

It's the last home game of the season and Barça won there most recent game having a celebration at that game but this time it's at home where they will be represented the cup. The girls and boys have an event tomorrow of us winning the leagues.

We get on these big busses while the fans surround us from all over Barcelona throwing things up at us and I honestly have never loved something just as much. Pablo and I will be on separate busses but we get photos and things together.

Today Emmie and I get to go onto the pitch with him while they get their photos with them and the fans around them which gets me a little more
excited because Pedri's family's coming down planning on moving back too and Emmie is absolutely buzzing to meet them.

The boys aren't home right now either they are already at the stadium as they have so much so sort out so I will be driving Emmie and I to the stadium in a couple of hours to get into our stand. All the sides and girlfriends are coming today and I am quite excited.

I have missed Frenkie's girlfriend Mikky honestly she's amazing we have always gotten along so well even before Pablo joined the team it was always Mikky and I blabbering about life. I adore her so much and I love the way she treats Emmie too.

She'll be an awesome mother one day I can say that. Though right now I am getting Emmie ready with her Barça top that says "Papa 30" She has so many I know but I feel like each one is just special.

I put her in some light blue jeans to go with her top and little airforces I had bought her. I then put her hair up into a little ponytail to show off her curls which were beautiful I do wonder how she got her curls their honestly my favourite thing about her.

"Mummy I look good." I chuckled as I kneeled down next to her placing a kiss onto her cheek. "You're beautiful." She giggled giving me one of the most tightest hugs. "Okay mummys going to get ready go play in the garden but don't get dirty hm?"

She nodded then made her way down the stairs as I made my way to my bedroom I put on my top that obviously said "Gavi 30" I would put on Pedri but the fact his parents are coming down is a surprise he doesn't actually know.

So they will be wearing his name and number oh I can't wait to see Fernando I miss him so much. Anyway, I decided to match Emmie but instead my blue jeans were flared and K out on my air forces.

I straightened my hair looking through the colours of blonde that was lighting through my brown strands. I always turn lighter at this time of the year makes me scared incase its grey hairs. I then made my way down the stairs after touching up my makeup.

"Em you ready? Going to pick up Uncle Pep's mummy and daddy." She gasped running in from the back door that I then closed and locked. "More peps??" She asked causing a laugh from my lips.

"No darling, there's Uncle Fernando, Auntie Maria and Uncle Rosario." She gasped then nodded. "Let's go!!!!!" I walked outside helping her into the car then getting in driving us to the airport.

We walked inside I waited with a sign in my hand saying 'Gonzals' It was always a code name the family used when we were speaking about their family so we kept it as their nickname. When I saw them my eyes lit up I was so excited.

Emmie had no idea she didn't know who they were but she had a kind of idea. Fernando ran towards me I dropped the sign giving him the worlds biggest hug. "Macie. Oh how i've missed you."

Fernando, Pedri and I were inseparable when we were kids I had never missed anyone more when they left I have so many questions because he is slightly older than I as Pedri is too so you never know he could have a girl.

"Ahh I missed you too." I then pulled away picking up Emmie. "This is Uncle Fernando." She looked at him for a few seconds then she smiled putting her arms out to him. He took her into his arms and they started having like mini conversations.