Meet The Family

I was laying on Pablo's lap while we were in our own worlds. I was scrolling through my Instagram while he was watching football highlights on youtube.

I turned over stretching my arms. "When is the dinner?" He paused his video looking down at me placing his hand onto my cheek. "It's at 6pm, you have time."

I sat up and laid myself agains his chest as he put his phone down onto the table and wrapped his arms around my body placing a kiss against my forehead.

I smiled into his chest stroking my thumb along his shoulder. "I have no energy at all today all I wanna do is lay here forever." A small quiet chuckle came from his throat as he leaned his cheek to my head.

"It would be nice hm?" I nodded as I closed my eyes. "But I want to meet your mother." He then say me up holding his hands onto the both of my cheeks. "Then get ready."

I huffed but I then slid myself off the bed. I showered this morning so I didn't really have to shower again. I slipped on a black dress with black heels and the keel wry I had gotten for my birthday.

I never take the ring off that Pablo got me. It means so much to me and I also promised him I wouldn't. I looked down at the ring admiring it a little before Pablo came up behind me with his hands placed onto my waist.

He had his black suit onn as oh my this man in a black suit is breathtaking. Though he never hud his tie on right knowing he's expecting it to be done by me.

I tied his tie for him and placed a kiss onto his lips. I turned back around to finish off my makeup and my hair. Around thirty minutes later he looked down at his wrist at his watch.

"You ready?" He asked with his brow raised looking down at me. I stood up as I fixed a bit of my heel and nodded. "Ready, ready." He interlocked our hands together walking me down stairs.

He walked towards my car opening the front door for me. Such a gentleman but I'm the one expected to drive to the dinner. I got into the car with no more than a thank you as he closed my door.

I slipped my belt on and waited for him to
get in and out on his own. He leaned down in his seat to get comfy then took my phone charger to connect his phone to the radio.

"No, Pablo. No bad music." He rolled his eyes turning on one of my favourite songs to keep me happy. "My songs aren't bad." I looked at him for a few seconds with the roll of my eyes.

"You know it is just admit it." He shook his head to then cross his arms over his chest. "It's not bad." I rolled my eyes as I sped up to reach the speed limit and going slightly over.

"It's bad." He groaned as the words fell from my mouth as his face gradually grew into rage. I knew be was gonna be annoyed by it and I found it so so amusing.

We had made it to the restaurant as Pablo and I stepped out of the taxi and in towards the restaurant. We were kindly greeted by his parents who weren't honestly the nicest human beings.

We then sat down at the table as we were then greeted by a few more people from his family. "So Macie. Pablo told us that you okay for the woman's team?"

I then nodded with a warm smile against my lips crossing my arm over the table. "Oh yes, I play. a striker in the woman's games but I was indeed recently injured. I have fully recovered now though and back to full training a week."

They all listening to me and not a single one of them ignored my by sitting on their phones or something and I found it so cute. "How long was you out for?" I sighed a little as I looked down at my foot moving it around.

I then looked back up to his family with another smile. "It was a good two months I was out for. Horrible it was but Pablo made most his goals to me so it helped me get through it.

Pablo ended up with a smile against his lips and I found it the most cutest thing. We all the ordered what we were having to eat then while we were waiting Pablo began full conversations with his whole family.

To me this part felt really awkward because I don't know anyone hear really. Pablo's mother was beside me so she rubbed my arm a little to calm me down and then that made me realise.

Pablo runs his index finger along my forearm because his mother must've done it to him. I looked towards his mother as she gave me this warm smile leaning over to whisper into my ear.

"Pablo said you were the prettiest girl ever and he wasn't wrong. You're stunning Macie fully and I thank you so much for making our boy happy." I leaned my head against her own closing my eyes a little then sat up again.

"He makes me prouder everyday. You raised such a beautiful boy." She felt proud of herself I saw it in her eyes and so she should. She done so well
raising this boy because he can be an absolute gentleman at points.

Our food eventually came and I turned to Pablo with a small smile onto my lips. "I love your mother." I whispered as he looked down at me. I watched his facial expression relax. It was as if he'd never had anyone meet his parents before.

I adored his whole family by the end of this night I knew them all and they were the sweetest people. This is definitely who he gets it from. We said our goodbyes and I then drove us home.

————————————————————————-

Just a short one today I'm absolutely exhausted failing asleep while writing this.

Today was my last day of school so it's been pretty stressful.

Goodnight Ángels. I love ya <3