Broken Friendship

I got out of the taxi as it parked close to the stadium. I wasn't sure how I was feeling about seeing Laila again. I haven't spoken to her since the day I told her to leave.

I made my way inside the stadium scanning my ticket to then go find my usual seat at the front. Laila was already sitting there so I just sat beside her looking out to the pitch.

I heard a sigh leave her lips as I turned my body to look at her. "Listen I'm still pissed off. Screw with my cousin all you want but don't do it behind my back." I shrugged as I turned myself back around to look at the pitch.

"I'm sorry Macie. We bumped into each other upstairs and then it just.. happened?" I rolled my eyes letting out a sarcastic laugh shaking my head. "Just happened? Yeah okay."

"Macie I swear!" The boys started running out to the pitch as Gavi looked around as his eyes landed on my seat he smiled at my appearance in his shirt and in my seat as he ran to his position.

Laila wasn't really looking into the pitch her face most mostly at the floor. Lewandowski scored a hattrick one of them assisted by Pedri. Gavi was mostly using his role right and kicking the ball away from the opposite team.

At half time I stood up pulling at Laila's arm to come with me. She stood up slowly trailing behind me towards the line. "I miss you I do but I don't do secrets." She nodded as she looked up to me with a small smile. "No more secrets." I nodded in agreement.

"You're not coming back to mine till Pedri goes home." She scrunched her nose up then sighed. "Okay. Fairs." The rest of the game we sat talking about whatever she's missed out on.

"Oh a boy from the team keeps eyeing me up actually." I looked up to see if he was on the pitch then realising he was on the bench having me chuckle. "Over there on the third seat to the right."

Laila looked up and over towards the chairs and then raised her brows. "He's actually hot." I smiled as I looked at her. "I'll set you up." She shrugged and I watched how her eyes kept wandering to him.

We walked out the stadium together at full time with a win of 4-0. We walked around the back as I left Laila walking towards Marc. "Came to change your mind about dinner?" He had a smirk plastered on his face but the minute I laughed it was gone.

"No I came to give you my friends number. She finds you hot" He sighed as he took my phone from my hand typing her number into his.

                              Pablo's POV

I was standing talking to my coach as I looked over to see Laila standing along looking over to a boy. When I realised that boy was Marc and Macie standing just in front of him I felt the rage fill up in my blood.

I clenched my jaw biting against my bottom lip as I smiled towards my coach nodding to what he had to say. As he walked away I started walking over to the two of them.

He had her phone in his hand. The minute she took it back into her own hands I took my chance and I shoved him as I walked past him and towards her. "Why you talking to him?"

Her eyebrows raised as I walked towards her she placed her hand onto my chest and shook her head at me. "Gavira enough." She spoke as her eyes fluttered into my own.

I rolled my eyes as Pedri walked over to the theee of us. "What's going on?" He asked as I glared at Marc who eventually walked away. This is my girl and nobody can touch her.

I looked down at her against then wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "We going home?" I nodded towards her as she shouted Laila over and we got into Pedri's car.

                              Macie's POV

We got into the car with me and Laila sitting in the back. I got Pedri to drop her off at her house and for once we ended up dropping Pablo off at his house.

We then drove back home and into my house as Pedri started bickering. "Why were you chatting up Marc?" I rolled my eyes sitting onto the stairs. "I was giving him Laila's number sorry if that's such a huge problem.

Pedri looked down at me as his eyes slightly softened. "What?" I groaned as I stood up and shoved him. "Why did that bother you so much!" He sighed as he looked over to me. "I like her Macie!" I shook my head and ran up the stairs into my room.

I sighed as I sat myself onto my bed and laid back against the sheets. Maybe I am over reacting but I see him as my brother and her as my sister it isn't working in my brain but then maybe he feels the same way when it comes to Pablo.

I don't know and right now I don't care. Pablo and I aren't even a thing it's not right. I pulled the pillow over my face letting out a scream into it.

I was then exhausted, I have a game in two days time I have training tomorrow followed with a meal with the Barça men's and woman's. I have NO energy what so ever.

I did need an outfit that was my biggest issue. I stood up and walked towards my cupboard looking though soo my dresses then looking at this short body-con pink one then I thought it's perfect!!

I then decided to try it on so I slipped off my dirty clothes then I slid on the dress. It complimented my waist so perfectly and sat on my body so nicely. I absolutely loved it.

I then took it off again getting myself into my pyjamas. I looked through my heels picking out some shiny silver ones placing them down beside my dress as I laid into my bed for the night.