Spain Game

I was laid on the couch with Pablo when he began going on about the game he has tomorrow. It's his first game of the season for Spain and he was worried about it.

He had his top in his hand as his eyes scanned along the number over and over again. "Playing for Spain isn't like playing for Barça, it's like if you loose you let down your country not your team."

I smiled at the way he cared how much this game was to him then I took a few seconds to think before I stood up. "Then I will be there to cheer you on." He looked up at me his brow was slightly raised then a smile appeared onto his face.

"You will?" I nodded as I reached down taking the shirt from his hands scanning my eyes carefully along it. "I will need one of these. With your name and your number." He stood up taking his shirt back from me. "I will head home then drop it off in a few hours then?"

I smiled as he took the shirt back then I nodded again. "Perfect. I'll let Pedri know I'm tagging along." He then walked towards the door but then turned again to look at me. His lips were planted against my forehead and then he walked out of the door.

It took me a few seconds to think of what just happened then I shook it off making my way upstairs knocking on Pedri's door. "Come in!" I walked into his room closing the door behind me and jumping onto his bed.

He raised his brow and tried to push me off his bed. "Don't ever jump on my bed again." I rolled my eyes and looked around the room. "My bed, you live here while your parents are away." He then rolled his eyes sitting up putting his phone down.

"What do you want?" I sat up and leant my back against the frame of the bed crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm coming to tonight's game." He looked over to me and a laugh came from his mouth.

"You? Come to a Spain game?" I threw a pillow at him and nodded. "I'm coming for Gavira. I said I'd cheer him on while wearing his shirt. Fake relationship things you know?"

"That is not a fake relationship thing Macie." I shrugged and got off his bed. "Just came to tell you to remember and wait for me." I smiled as I walked out of his room closing the door behind me then going back into my own room.

I picked up my phone that had multiple missed calls and messages from Laila who had been calling for days but I just didn't care. She done me dirty she could've at least told me.

I decided to go take a bath as I was running the water I heard a knock at my room door. "Come in!" I shouted as Pablo walked inside placing his shirt onto my bed. "I have to attend a dinner with my family so I thought it would be quicker to drop it off now. I'll see you tonight."

He winked as he walked back out of my bedroom closing the door I giggled a little after he had left getting myself into my bubble bath.

I was in the bath for around an hour listening to music I then forgot I had to attend the game for when Pedri shouted me I got one of the biggest frights mumbling under my breath. "Fuck.." I stepped out of the bath wrapping a towel around my body that was dripping with water.

I walked back into my bedroom sitting at my desk pulling my hair dryer out as quick as possible. I then blow dried my hair until it felt all soft and silky to slip on some mascara and lip gloss since it was only night and makeup isn't that important to a game.

I stood up putting on a red bra and his top I got a whiff of his cologne that he must've sprayed on the shirt before he brought it to me. I took in the cologne and closed my eyes. It smelt really good.

I put on some cream cargos tucking the top into the cargos due to how big it actually was on me, I then wrapped my Spain scarf around my neck and walked out of my bedroom running downstairs. "I'm ready!"