Second Chance

Pablo and I were out on a walk down the beach with our hands in one another's, Emmie promised Pedri that they could have a day out together so of course I said yes as I needed time with Pablo.

"You remember when we last came down here?" I looked towards the water then I laughed a little. "Oh how could I forget?" He looked towards the water then shrugged. "You know a secret relationship was quite cool."

I rolled my eyes as I then looked up at him. "Of course you would think that." We laughed as I then sat down onto the sand while he sat down next to me. "We haven't really spoke about your time away."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Then ask what you want to know and I will tell you everything." He looked down at me then leaning his elbows onto his knees. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked when I then nodded.

"I enjoyed it, of course. It just wasn't home it never was." Pablo looked back towards the water and the sound of the waves soothed us both. "I didn't think it would, ever time I got a rest day I wanted to fly straight to Manchester for you but then I realised that wasn't possible."

I pouted a little I knew now that he didn't cheat but before it must've been a lot harder for him because nobody would believe him. "I should've let you explain yourself. You were alone and that- that wasn't fair.

Pablo shook his head wrapping his arm around me. "I got through it you know, it was a long two years but I knew if I waited it was all going to be worth it.. and it was." A smile grew on my face he wasn't wrong he did wait and that's why I love him.

"It was. It was all worth it in the end." I laid my head against his shoulder as we both looked into the water. "What about Phil did he help you?" I nodded again. "Oh yes he was there through everything and I mean everything."

"I'm glad you had someone, I didn't want you going off alone." I shook my head ticking my hair behind my ear. "I was never going to go off alone silly." I rolled my eyes a little with a small laugh. "I'm a strong girl."

He laughed a little as he looked back down at me. "Ah I guess you are." We then stood up as we decided to take the walk back home but we had stopped just as the wall where he told me he loved me.

"Macie, I love you and I am a hundred percent sure I will love nobody else. So for the second and for the last time. Will you be my girlfriend?"
I turned to look at him. I looked down at my ring as he did just as well. "You never took it off."

I took his hands into mine. "I'd never take it off. I love you and yes. Yes i'll be your girlfriend." He smiled as I then jumped onto his back. "Though I do have sore feet and legs head home." He huffed as he started walking back towards the house.

We got back as we then sat down onto the couch with my head placed against his chest his arm around my waist. "I might head to Laila's tomorrow. I haven't confronted her yet for ruining my relationship"

He looked from the tv to me as I looked up at him placing a kiss onto his lips. "It'll be okay I promise you I won't be horrible." He raised his brow sitting up a little. "You're a liar."

I gasped as I looked up at him in disbelieve placing my hand against my chest. "A liar?!" He laughed while the door unlocked and Emmie came running inside. "Mummy! Daddy!" She ran into the living room jumping onto the couch.

"Look what uncle pep got me!!" He got her this beautiful necklace that said her name on it I turned to him with a smile onto my lips. "Thank eeeee ip you." He shrugged jumping over the top of the couch sitting himself next to us.

"Don't thank me it was a gift." I smiled as I took Emmie in between Pablo and I as Pedi leaned his head against my forearm while he sat on his phone. "Have you spoken to Olivia?" Pedri looked at me then back to his phone.

"Kind of not been much of a conversation though." I nudged him a little. "Try have a conversation with her and I will arrange her to fly  to Barça." Pedri sat up as he turned to look at me direct. "Mais.. I'm not over Laila."

I thought this was going to come from him I knew he wasn't but none of us wanted to hear it. I ruffled his hair as I smiled so he felt a little better about it. "I get it trust me I do." He glared a little fixing his own hair.

He doesn't like people touching his hair I wonder if anyone has noticed how it always sits so perfectly, it really confuses me I swear. He shrugged then looked to the three of us. "I'm going to head to sleep, trainings tomorrow."

I nodded he placed a kiss onto my forehead then on Emmie's as he gave Pablo a fist bump then made his way upstairs. "He's still not okay is he? I shook my head looking down at Emmie who was fast asleep in between us.

"I'm sure he will be okay at some point, he loves a girl that half-betrayed us but it's okay. He is going to be okay." Pablo picked up Emmie. "He will be okay. I'm taking her to sleep then we can make some food together okay?"

I winked as he walked upstairs with Emmie I then walked into the kitchen to decide on what to make as it was early but Emmie was s good sleeper and Pedri just needs himself some rest. I decided that we should make some pasta so I took the pasta and poured it into a large pot.

Pablo came back down stairs as he looked at the pasta and raised his brow. "So I didn't get a choice." I laughed then shaking my head. "No but you can choose what goes with it." He huffed as he looked into the fridge.

——————————————————————

This wasn't anything special just thought a chapter with Macie and Pablo seemed nice and getting them back together.

Love you all<33