New Adventures

I was in the kitchen eating my breakfast as Ronnie came running in. "Macie! Macie! Macie!" He yelled as he came in. I leant down picking him up to hold him onto my knee.

"What's up? I asked him fixing his stop then taking another bite of my toast. "Daddy's friends come today!!" I raised my brow slightly then I sighed.

This must be a football thing but I really don't know. Pedri and Pablo had their boy day in the living room playing fifa every Thursday while I was out with my team.

"All of them?" Ronnie nodded with a giggle then I put him back down. I cleaned my dishes then I made my way back upstairs to my room. I put on some more comfy clothing to wear.

I slipped on some grey joggers and only of Pablo's Spain shirts that I took with me. I walked back down stairs and the living room was swarmed with the City team.

I looked down at my wrist at the time on my watch then I made my way into the living room. They all turned to look at me as a few smile appeared on their faces. "So this is where Miss Garcia has been staying then?"

I smiled a little with a shrug putting on my airforces. "You could say that. I'm off to pick up my car then I'm gonna head to the shop do you want anything?"

They ended up giving me a list of things they wanted from the shops I pretended it was no big deal but I had never heard of half the things they put on the list. I think people forget I am from Spain.

"Phil you okay if I take Ronnie with me?" Phil turned to look at me then gave me a quick nod. "Of course. He's in his room." I smiled a little then made my way up the stairs again towards Robbie's room.

"Ronnie!" I said as I knocked onto his door then I went inside. "Hiiii Macieeee." I chuckled a little walking towards him putting my hand out. "Wanna come get a new car with me?"

He jumped up in excitement as he took my hand. "Yes yes! Of course!!" We walked out his room and down the stairs again I helped him out his shoes on then he ran towards Phil giving him a huge cuddle.

This was cute, I honestly couldn't wait to expire ce this on day with Pablo. He will be the best father the world has ever known. Ronnie then ran back towards me taking my hand as I looked out the window to our cab just outside.

I walked down getting into the car with him putting on his belt. "Going to have to buy you a little car seat for my car when we collect it hm?" I smiled down at him while he leaned closer into my side.

Ronni being in a taxi could be a new thing for him because I am sure Phil has been driving for years. I've put my arm over him as the man drove us to the Ford store.

I got out paying the driver then walked towards the counter. "Macie Garcia. Black Ford Focus?" I asked as I got there. They scrolled through their system coming towards my name then took me to my car.

I thanked them as I took my keys filling out a few things. I got Ronnie in the front just quickly so I could go buy him a booster seat. I drove us to a place called Tesco just near by though it did look pretty big.

I got out the car getting Ronnie out just after.  I walked inside Tesco looking for a booster seat. This shop didn't seem to have one but due to my luck it did.

I picked up the seat then I went around getting the stuff for the boys that is on the list. I then got myself a few bits and bobs making my way to the checkout.

I paid for everything as I then walked back out to the car. I fitted Ronnie's chair in the back and helped him in. "Do you like it?" I asked him while he shuffled around.

His little finger tips scanned along the side of the chair and his face grew into a little smile. "I do." I then smiled just after I then then buckled him it before I got back into the front of the car.

I drove Ronnie and me back home to Phil's house. I got Ronnie out his chair as he ran back inside the house. I then got the bags out the back making my way inside.

I walked into the living room placing the bag down die then then walking into the kitchen to put a few things of my own away. I didn't buy much because I actually move into my home real soon.

I have to order a few furniture as in sofas, dining tables, kitchen things, toilets things, a new bed, a new vanity etc. I knew this was going to take me some time but I couldn't live with Phil forever could I.

"Thank you Macie!" I heard Jack shout through to me. "You're welcome Jack!" I yelled back then kneeling down to Ronnie giving him this odd chocolate bar called a Freddo.

"Fank you!!" He said as he took a bite then ran up the stairs. I decided to do the exact same thing so I made my way up stairs and into my bedroom. I took my computer out again to look for furniture.

I wanted my house to have a silvery grey texture so I bought the paint a well. I got a silver kind of velvet sofa, I got a silver coffee table and a white tv.

I got a silver kind of velvet double bed for myself. With a silver dresser, a white vanity with a beautiful mirror and plenty of space. I ordered myself some new makeup and some new brushes for the vanity.

This is when I realised I had left my curlers, straighteners ect. So I ordered myself some new ones a lot prettier ones too. I ordered another few bits and bobs for my house as I eventually got a facetime call from Pablo.

Awh I was in some relief because I was getting to exhausted and tired doing this. I answered the phone as a smile grew onto my lips. "Hey my lover."

"Afternoon beautiful. How are you?"

"I'm okay, I got my car today actually."

"Oh did you. You going to show me?"

I shook my head as I placed the phone up so he could see me. "I will tomorrow but not right now." He nodded a little then smiled.

"You got your first game in a few days hm?"

I sighed as I nodded towards the phone. "I do yeah, It's gonna be awful without you and Pedri there.. Hoe was your game?"

"I got an assist, Pedri scored two goals but it just wasn't the same without you in the stands Macie."

"I know I'll be in the stands within the next few weeks though you know that."

"I know I do. What you doing now?"

"I've ordered a few things for my house which yes I will send you after it's done up. I've gone for the silver look."

He smiled a little then rolled his eyes with a little laugh. "I knew you'd have this specific look you'd need for your first home."

"That I do soldier." I laughed a little as he did too.

"Right I have to go, Pedri is bugging me to okay fifa."

I pouted my lips then nodded. "Goodbye I love you."

"Goodbye. I love you more."

I then ended the call as I went back to the computer to find myself a load of things to have into my new home. I had ordered all this stuff to the new home so I hope nobody steals it when it arrives.

——————————————————————

I was supposed to publish this last night and fell asleep writing.

My bad, thank you for your patience and it is 11am but I am going back to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed the next chapter will be her football game and then Citys then it'll become interesting.

Love you <33