Barça V Español

August 4th

It's the first game of the season in Barça today and it's against Español. You'd be crazy to think I would miss the first game of the season especially if it's a derby.

I had my Barça top on with Pedri's name and number and honestly was so happy I got tickets for my usual seats. I was on the plane right now Pedri promised he'd pick me up from the airport.

I hope he just isn't late this time because it is August and it is way too hot to be wearing leggings. I got off the plane making my way through to the front of the airport to be met with Pedri.

"Hey you." I smiled as I walked over to him. He put his arm over my shoulder walking me out to the car. "Hello Mais. I'm glad you're here." I got into the car turning to look over at him.

"Me too P. Me too." He drove us back to my house where I haven't actually been in so long without Pablo but my father is there today and I am just so happy I get to see him.

I'm not planning on tucking in my Barca top today because my bump has gotten bigger so I am just going to leave it quite baggy so nobody can see it.

I got out the car at my house as I ran inside into my fathers arms. "Papa!" I said as he held me tightly. "Oh Macie. I have missed you so much." I closed my eyes so tightly hugging my father.

This felt so much better just being with him after so long. It made me want to come home even more but I am doing well trust me I get along with everyone now.

"So how are you?" My father and I had a long conversation and I did eventually tell him he was going to be a grandfather. His reaction was what I expected but he didn't mention Pablo's name I knew he was mad more mad than any of us.

My father hasn't been around much Pedri told me because he didn't want to accidnet my bump into Pablo and I understand him I do but Pedri has been alone and it hurts to think that.

He said he has Ferran around quite a lot and I am happy for that because I don't think he could go every single day of his life in that house alone.

I did end up walking upstairs towards my bedroom. I walked inside looks around it though it looked so empty without many things in it I just sighed.

I found a note laying on my bed I walked over to it picking it up as it read the words. 'I Love you Macie. 23/03/23.'  This was only days after he I found out he cheated he must've left it when he came to get his things.

Though I don't understand. Why would he leave a note telling me he loves me when he is the one who cheated on me? He is crazy and I honestly if I see him today I don't even want him to look at me.

I put on my cycling shorts because these were mor comfy over my bump. I put the top over so it was covering me then putting on my converse. I made my way back downstairs with a smile against my face. "We ready."

Pedri nodded as he looked towards me. "We are." We walked outside back into the car, we got in my father isn't actually comping with us we are dropping him off someone with his friends though.

We dropped him off then we made our way to the stadium. Of course we were there before the fans so I made Pedri go to the lady who hates me and get me and hot chocolate. Yes it's august but I do not care.

"She doesn't hate you." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest. "Yes she does just go." He stood for a second hesitating then walked towards the cafeteria. He came back with the cup passing it towards me.

"There you go." I took the cup taking a sip and this hog chocolate is like no other. "Thank you." Pedri walked towards the changing rooms as I walked towards the pitch.

I shook hands with Xavi and a few players I walked past. I then walked onto the pitch smiling at the few fans that were already inside. I then carefully climbed the wall into my usual seat.

"Garcia? Can we get a photo?" A few girls came up to me as I leaned down a little to them. "Of course you can." I took a photo with a few of them but I was honestly running out of energy of standing up so I took my seat.

The boys came onto the pitch and suddenly Gavi looked over to my seat as they walked on. His eyes widened as he made eye contact with me clearly shocked to see me here.

I quickly looked away and looked elsewhere on the pitch. I sighed a little because I felt this butterflies in my stomach again the minute he looked at me it was like the spark was still there.

I knew it wasn't I had to stop getting my hopes up because I honestly need to realise he done something that nobody could every forgive someone for what he done.

Though deep down I really don't know the true story but I saw what I saw and it is what it is. I sighed a little but the game eventually kicked off. I leaned forward against the railing watching the ball closely with my eye.

They didn't score within the first half but it came to the second half and Gavi scored the ball right into the back of that net and his eyes wandered to me. He made a heart shape with his hands then he kissed the badge doing his usual celebration.

Did he really just base his goal on me? By the end of the game Barca won 5-1 so I knew Pedri was going to be a while due to celebrating his win. I made my way out to his car waiting for him to come out.

Though I was caught by a few people asking for photos that I did do but I had to get away before I was swamped with people. It has been around 45 minutes since the game ended and he eventually walked out.

He got into the car as I went round and got in too. "Yous celebrated for 45 minutes." I laughed as he then laughed too. "You should've came in it was fun." I rolled my eyes as he then took us home.

—————————————————————————

I have my plans but I am not sure if this book is coming to it's end or not!!