UCL 2025

Well if you didn't know Barça got into the Ucl Finals though we didn't quite make it. We got to the Semi's and lost it was some heartbreak but we done our bests.

Though Barça are playing against Manchester City Crazy I know but I got Emmie and I tickets a few months back for the final. Buying tickets for the final when you don't even know who's going to be playing is some horror.

You just have to sit there and hope your team gets through. Though I have never been more than happy that they got through even if they didn't I am sure we still would've went to the final.

Though the final will be held in Germany it does mean a little flight but it's not big deal Emmie had flew before just not with a bunch of players so I am sure she'll be excited for it. She loves Ferran I feel like it's all Pedri's friends to annoy him.

It's only a two hour flight so it isn't actually as bad as it seems but Pablo right now is stressing. "Macie I don't know!!" I placed my hand onto his shoulder looking up at him. "Hey breathe. You're fine you're just being dramatic." He's stressing over not getting everything packed.

All he needs is clothes and his boots because Barça get all his kit and things but this is Pablo and this is how he stresses. He sat down onto the bed as I stood between his legs. "You're okay." He nodded laying his head against my stomach.

Emmie then ran into the room jumping onto the bed next to him. "Daddy okay?" I nodded at the then smiled. "Tell daddy that there's nothing to worry about and he is going to win." She took Pablo's hand. "No worry! You going to win!" She said.

Pablo smiled at her giving her a cuddle then I started packing his things to help out. "Macie where's my shorts!" Pedri blames me everytime he looses someone I swear I am so close to throwing him in the garden.

"Check the washing line!" I heard his groan as he walked down the stairs honestly he has some attitude it angers me. "Pablo get Emmie ready I will pack the car." He nodded as I took the suitcase down stairs putting it into the car.

I packed us an airport bag because Emmie seems to get pretty bored easily. I do think it if being a fork of ADHD but she's a little young to be confirmed about it.

Plane

"Ferrrrannnnn!!" Emmie yelled while running down the airport towards him. "Macie I swear you purposely do this." I shook my head looking to Pedri. "It's all her." Ferran picked her up and smiled at her while we walked over. "Hey misses."

She smiled as Ferran smiled at us. I went over to talk to Balde as Gavi spoke to a few of the players. Pedri stuck with Ferran and Emmie because he would do anything to be her favourite again. Though I find it funny.

"You see my daughter is stolen every time i see you all?" Balde laughed nodding. "Ferran loves her makes him want one." I shook my head. "He doesn't true me." De Jong walked over and leant against the wall next to me. "Why am I not her favourite."

These boys need to stop fighting ove smh little girl. "Hey, enough. None of you are her favourite because I am." Pablo came out and winked at them as he spoke as I then laughed shaking my head. "Oh but are you."

We then boarded the plane but I had sat Emmie down with me which made her so annoyed so I did end up letting her wander once we were in the sky. Pablo has fell asleep against my shoulder so I couldn't really move.

Though when we did land it was amazing because I had so much excitement being in Germany as I had never been. I haven't been many places so being somewhere new was so exciting.

Throughout the day we made our way through the streets of Munich. I would move here if it wasn't for football because oh it is beautiful. "The waters lovely isn't it." I nodded to Pablo. "It is." We got some dinner then made our way back to the hotel to prepare for tomorrow.