MARRIAGE

How crazy it is to actually think we've won the world cup 2026. It's even more crazy to think I am marrying Pablo tomorrow in Greece. I feel like life is just blessing me in so many ways recently and it's so so perfect.

The boys are going out tonight in Greece once we get there to celebrate the win and I have my father and Alexia bringing my dress and my shoes. I have booked private flights for everyone attending.

But overall I just cannot wait to marry the love of my life. We were on the flight right now from LA to Greece, Emmie was jumping around on the plane so excited. "Mummy and Daddy getting married!!" She yells while jumping around.

I laugh a little then picking her up and placing her down next to Pablo. "You're so excited and hyper." I say. "That's my little girl." Pablo chuckles and runs his fingers through her curly hair.

We land hours later in Greece getting off the flight. "The limo for you and Emmie is here but i've got to go and die to wedding rules I cannot see you till tomorrow!" He says and kisses my lips. "I'll see you tomorrow Macie Garcia."

I chuckle a little and wrap my arms around him giving him a hug. He then runs off the plane with the team and I get off getting into the limo with Emmie. We get off at this fancy hotel Pablo must've booked. We've been away so long he found a hotel that looks kinda like home.

I thank the driver and got Emmie out to sign into the hotel. I made my way up the stairs and let me say how this was honestly beautiful the minute I opened the door to our room. Emmie had her own big girl bed in a complete different room from Pablo and I.

We had our large bed in the middle of the room but we had two bathrooms, so much space even a living-room and a balcony. Oh how this was the most amazing wedding gift ever. Pablo and I are staying in Greece another two weeks after the wedding.

Emmie will be going home with my father and Pedri. I can't wait to take him around where we spread my mothers ashes and more of how she's going to be so close to me during such a special point of my life.

My maid of honour is Mikky as we have one of the most amazing friendships ever. Pablo's best man is of course Pedri and beside Pedri a few more from the team and some of Pablo's most closest friends.

My brides maids are, Aurora, Alexia and a few other girls from the team. It would usually be Laila but due to how she treated me I don't think it's right to make her that close to me but I did invite her to the wedding left her a spot on the plane.

It's really up to her wether or not she attends but we will just have to wait and see. Though I was told we need our beauty sleep the night before the wedding so that is exactly what I am going to do.

The morning of  the Wedding.

It's morning meaning in only a few hours I am going to be a married woman. I woke up with a knock at my door. I walked towards the door opening it up. "Rise and shine bride!!" Molly said while coming inside.

It wasn't just her all my bridesmaids were here too and my hair and makeup artist also. "Where's Koen?" I ask. She looks at me raising her brow. "Don't be silly he's with the boys as he is one himself." I laugh a little.

"Now sit down get your makeup done." She pulls out the chair from the vanity forcing me to sit down. "I feel like you're more excited than I." She rolls her eyes and sits onto the bed. "Listen you're nervous but this is going to be perfect!!" She says.

I have my makeup artist come over and start on my makeup and my hairdresser to do my hair. We sat here hours before it was perfect enough and then the girls had there's done. Emmie got her hair done into a nice gorgeous half up half down.