I Remember

"Pablo... I remember." Is what I said having him turn to look at me in confusion. Pedri pulled over then nodded towards me. "Tell us what you know Mais."

I took a deep breath as I sat up then shuffled closer to the two of them. "I woke up in a bed.." Pablo's jaw was clenched at the mention of me being in a bed but I then placed my hand against his shoulder.

"I still had my clothes on Pablo but he then stood over me like this raging bull with an evil smirk on his smug face. He said 'Ah Macie. Pablo's gonna love seeing you this way.' He then got his phone out telling a picture of me."

Pablo placed his hand on my own that was rested against his shoulder. "Keep going you're okay." I nodded as I closed my eyes a little. "I said to him. that Pablo would hurt him the minute he found out and he just started laughing... He then said he isn't going to touch me in anyway he's planning on kidnapping me.."

The groan that came from Pedri was rage so I placed my other hand onto his shoulder and laid my head against his. "He wanted money from Pablo he wanted to see if he'd trade me for money.." I took another breath opening my eyes leaning away from Pedri who looked disappointed in himself.

"He grabbed my jaw and slipped a pill into my mouth.. He drugged me again and this pill made me drunk and forget everything." Pablo brought his lip in between his teeth and sighed.

"My vision was all blurry again before someone had walked in. Two people actually. One was Laila and the other was... the other was... I don't know..." Pablo held my hand tightly into his own placing gentle kisses on the knuckles.

"Hey it's okay. I'm sure we will find out soon mi amour." I nodded again. "He picked me up taking me down the stairs but then sooner or later he made his way to us and that was when I blacked out."

Pablo raised his brow and sat back in shock. "That's when he'd brought you home?!" I nodded once more as I sat back in my seat. I sighed to myself while Pedri and Pablo looked at one another.

They soon brought me home then Pablo and I went upstairs to my room to get him some rest as he's been out all day.

                             Pedri's POV

Seeing her in this way just made me feel so horrible and so much of a failure. She's basically my little sister and I have allowed her to go out and get spiked and everything.

Since Pablo came into her life I felt a little more at ease of her safety that I knew he'd do anything for her no matter what and then she had us both but I pushed her away a little because I realised my life couldn't depend on her anymore.

I've protected her since the minute she was born and passing that responsibility onto my girlfriend and my bestfriend was the most hardest thing anyone could ever do.

Though I trusted them both till the minute Laila left her side yesterday. Though Macie said she came back for her she was still found on a beach as if she'd forgotten Macie had even disappeared.

I haven't spoke to her since that day I miss her but family is more important to me really. She got me through everything I can't just expect her to walk over her like Macie was nothing to her.

I sighed as I kicked off my shoes then made my way up the stairs into my bedroom. I slipped off my shirt and trousers then getting into my bed. I laid against the pillows looking up at my ceiling.

I blame myself for pushing her away, I blame
myself for not having that bond with her that I used to have. I just blame myself for every little thing that happens to her.

Pablo is my inspiration that she's happy. He makes he happy and that makes me happy. He knows how to look after her, how to treat her and he just does everything within his safety to protect her.

She is my bestfriend, my cousin but my sister all in one and there's nobody I can love or approximate more than her.

Macie's POV

The man was later arrested for drugging me as Pablo and his lawyer put up so much against him based on it. It took Pablo a while to get over it but  he eventually did.

Tonight was date night and we decided on staying home making dinner together and we thought this would be a chill fun night after everything.

Pedri was out to sort things out with Laila me my father again had work. Pablo was in tartan bottoms without a shirt and i was in a white tank top with short black shorts.

I took his hand and pulled him down the stairs with a small chuckle walking into the kitchen. "So what is it we're making lover?" He laughed a little as his arms wrapped around my waist to open the fridge.

"Let's see hm?" I leaned my head back against his chest then grabbed the eggs, ham and cheese. "Han and Cheese omelettes!" He closed the fridge then shrugged.

"Ham and Cheese omelette it is then darling." He took the eggs cracking them into a jug as I turned on the hob and starting cutting the ham into little baby slices.

I dropped them into the egg mixture then I poured oil in the pan. He then poured in his one standing himself behind me. He leaned his chin against my head and his arms around my waist again.

I leaned into him with a gentle smile on my face. I poured in the grated cheese then folded it over. Minutes later I set it onto the plate. I then cooked the next one setting it onto the plate too.

I took the plates through with some cutlery. I placed them down onto the table then sitting down just in front of him. "Happy?" He looked down at his plate as a smile formed against his lips. "Happy."

After we ate we decided to grab blankets and lay onto the sofa together, my sofa was pretty long like one of those huge ones and I absolutely adored it. We watched strictly come dancing with his arms around my and my arms tightly around his waist.

I then closed my eyes just against his chest. His fingers ran through the strands of my brown hair that eventually sent me to sleep.

—————————————————————————

Pedri's POV is literally the cutest thing i've ever written