England Incoming

Pablo's POV

From the minute she told me she was leaving to the minute we are about to leave the house to take her to the airport I have felt nothing but absolutely drained.

The last thing I ever wanted was to be apart from her and now we have no choice other than to be apart. If it wasn't for Barcelona I would be getting on that plane with her.

Since August the day I had first met her at the meal to celebrate her signing for Barcelona. I don't think anyone has ever fell in love at first sight with anyone the way I fell for her.

From the second she laughed at her own thoughts to when she looked me in the eye. I knew she was going to be my girl from the day I first saw her.

Faking a relationship with her was more to get closer to her to see if she would fall in love with me. I succeeded on that and the amount of times she fell into my arms crying that she had to leave.

I wish she would leave football and take up something else but I know football is something that i'd never give up. She makes me so proud of her at every game I've seen her at I just never expected Barça to throw her away so fast.

The minute she's home and back in the next two years I know she'll come home better and stronger than she'll ever be. I'm hoping she doesn't meet anyone there that's better than me or she thinks on staying in England because if I loose her forever I wouldn't know what to do.

I don't think it's possible for me to love anyone the way I love her. I want to give her my last name, my children, my world she is my world. To watch her get on that plane and not see her till February is killing me on the inside.

I tried my hardest to not show my pain of her leaving by telling her she's going to be okay, telling her she had nothing to worry about. Pedri was simple as well he made sure she had nothing to worry about but we both didn't want her to go.

Macie is like this girl you see on your holiday as a teenager then you think of her for the rest of your life. She is that to me though I see her everyday till now.

It's gonna be so odd not waking up to her next to me or having someone to talk to about every little situation. I will make sure to call her every night before I fall asleep. It's only an hour in difference.

I want to be updated on everything new she gets, trophies, goals, chants. I know the fans will love her everyone loves her. She has the most purest sole.

She treats her fans with respect I don't think she's ever said no to signing something or taking a photo with someone. She's never ignored anyone in her surroundings even if she didn't wanna talk.

She has one of the purest hearts though Pedri and I always end up with her grumpy side or her angry side, sarcastic side. We wouldn't change her for the world.

She took the best out of me and made it so special. Everyone noticed it they always tell me how much happier I seem when she's around hence why without her I don't know what I will do.

To know another person will be in the seat she has because she isn't able to buy herself a season ticket for next season. It hurts a lot but I know she'll be back in that seat as soon as possible.

Two years is down time but I hope it does go pretty fast. I will speak to her everyday of those two years unless she speaks otherwise and wants rid of me.

I will never let her down. I will never let her leave without her making sure she genuinely wants this. Either way there's nobody I am more proud of than Macíe Olívía García.

Macie's POV

Pablo had grabbed my bags as I took a few things like some little bags as I walked down the stairs. We chucked everything into the back of the car and into the boot before we got in.