Girlie Day

"I'll see you later mi amour." I smiled as I placed a small kiss onto his lips before he got into Pedri's car. Laila walked back towards me after Pedri had drove away for training.

I took her by the arm with a smile plastered over my non-makeup, messy dry face. "Girlie Day out?" She looked up to me with glee running through her facial expressions with a clap of her hands. "Yup! Yes! Of course!!"

I closed the door as we walked back inside the house running upstairs. She made her way to Pedri's room and I walked into my own. Pedri's father got a job in Germany somewhere but Pedri's career and whole life is here in Barça.

So Pedri now officially stays with me meaning Laila does five out of seven days a week. I walked towards my closet taking out a long summery blue rubber dress. In my eyes this was very beautiful the blue was a type of baby blue too.

I wore some clear heels to go with this dress as I put my hair into a half up half down and curled it keeping out two pieces in front. My face was so dry that it was making me feel disgusted of my own skin so I gave it a quick moisturise.

I done a light tab of makeup as it was one of those bursting heats of hot in Barcelona today and I didn't want to just sweat it all off. I put on a few bracelets a necklace my mother got me and I already had the promise ring on Pablo bought me.

I took a small shoulder bag slipping my purse and my phone inside then making my way downstairs. "Laila! You ready!" She came from the kitchen with a biscuit in her hand and smiled at me. "I am."

We then walked out the house with our arm through each others and into my car. I decided to drive us into town so we could have one of those mall days then have some lunch and come home and watch movies with blankets, pillows and snacks.

The boys had an event to go to after training so they shouldn't be home till late anyway. I parked us up at the mall stepping out of the car and into the mall. We walked around looking for a good enough shop for us to go into.

We walked into Primark as most girls do the minute they enter a mall as we grabbed the little grey baskets walking around. I found some new cargos, joggers and gym sets to add into the basket which I adored.

I chucked in some crop tops, vests, hoodies, body suits and oversized t-shirts into the basket also. We went up the stairs to the pyjamas and this is the isle I love. The pyjamas isle has forever been my most favourite.

I chucked in some fluffy pyjamas to the silky sets and the short and crop top sets. I then added some fluffy socks to the basket along with a few sunglasses.

I threw in some new bobbles and clips to do me for training and games because after the game they always seem to like disappear and I never end up seeing them again.

My basket was full by the time I got to the roll with not only clothes in it but things to add to my bedroom and to the house. Pablo would kill me if he found out I never used his card to buy all this and used my own but let's just hope he doesn't find out.

Laila and I then next took a trip into JD because I felt as I needed some new shoes. I looked around finding these airforces with a pink tick and I absolutely adored them. I bought them along with a few pairs of nike pro shorts in different colours.

We eventually decided to go for dinner so we got back into the car and drove to a place called 'Viana Barcelona' It wasn't too posh nor was it too plain it was just perfect.

We both ordered the same thing because if we didn't like it then we could dislike it together. Laila and I have always been like that. It's part of our friendship. "It's actually not that bad." I said as she gradually agreed the more she tucked herself into it.

We got these beautiful deserts at the end and they were something we could honestly eat another four times. "We have to bring Pablo and Pedri here. They'd love it." She laughed as she took another bite out of the brownie she had. "They would."

I paid for both our meals before it came to around 7pm and we decided we should actually head home. "I loved spending time with you today. It's been a while." I smiled towards her as she spoke my eyes flickering from her to the road.

I sat my eyes back onto the road as I held her hand tightly into my own. "You're my best friend Laila and we practically live together. Even if we don't have these silly little days out doesn't mean I'll love you any less." She squeezed my hand a little as I then took it back to change the gear.

We got back home walking in through the front doors. "Change and come back down we can watch movies till the boys are home." She gave me a warm smile before she then made her way up the stairs me following just after.

I walked into my bedroom putting on a pair of the shorts and crop top pyjamas I had just bought. I looked in the mirror as I felt that little flutter of enjoyment at what I was wearing.

I made my way back downstairs to the living room adding a few blankets and pillows onto the couch. I walked into the kitchen taking some snacks from the cupboard spreading them out into the table.

I had then turned on the tv onto the movie Narnia then sitting down getting myself comfortable in all these blankets. Laila eventually came down as she warmed herself up into the blankets too looking around.

"Ain't this nice and cozy." I laughed as she joined in shaking my head a little. "Had to add some more for the boys." She nodded in agreement as I then started the movie.

Around an hour and s half into the movie the door was unblocked and the boys walked inside. They were laughing together and I then sighed. Please don't be drunk I beg.

They walked into the living room staring down at us both then Pablo laughed as he stumbled over crashing himself next to me. He pulled himself under the covers then laid himself against my chest.

I brought my hand up into his hair and smiled as I looked down at him placing a kiss onto his head. "Go to sleep. I'm here don't worry." He groaned a little as he closed his eyes with his arm
tightly around me.

"You never told me Pablo was a bloody lightweight silly." Pedri sat down next to Laila and brought her into his side placing s kiss against her temple. "I've never seen him drunk actually." I chuckled as I looked down at Pablo who was already fast asleep.

"After the movie you two can either sleep here or head up stairs but I ain't moving anytime soon." They thought for a second then smiled. "I think staying down here would be pretty cute. Like s sleepover." Laila suggested as I shrugged a little in a nice way to show that it was cute.

I unpaused the movie as Laila, Pedri and I watched the rest before I switched it off. I looked down at Pablo once more before I laid my head against his and closed my eyes.

————————————————————————

Drunk Pablo seems fun we might have to have more of him.

Not much Pablo today I thought we needed a chapter of Laila.

A few updates for the next month.

- I have studying to do for exams so might miss a day of uploading.

- My tiktok will mostly be spoilers because it helps me think more of how to carry on with the book

- Chapters will start to become longer the more bored I get without school!!!

Anyway!!!

12k is honestly so amazing and I love you all through it all. You make this book so special to me.

I love y'all <33