Epilogue

6 Years Later

Pablo Gavi -

It's been 6 years since Macie passed away. Pedri has two kids of his own Javier is seven, Emmie is fourteen. It's crazy watching them grow up but without their mother it's a lot harder.

We are on our way to Macie's grave in the car to give her some flowers and our respect as of her death 6 years ago today. Without her wasn't been easy on any of us.

She was our sun, our person she done everything that made you love her even more everyday. Macie is that person you just cannot let go even after her death.

Her children remember her so well Emmie a lot more of course and Javier though he got a year with her he remembers her appearance so well. I adore the way his eyes match her own.

He also got into the Barcelona team, he took over her position in striker I know she's looking down if is and she is so so proud. I hope she's proud of me I have tried my honest best.

I get out the car with the flowers, I make my way over to her grave with Javier's hand he takes a step as we reach Macie's grace and he places the flowers down. "I miss you mama." He says as Emmie then turns to him with a small smile.

She then walks over she places the flowers down at the grave and kneels onto one knee and her hand places against Macie's stone. "6 Years is crazy Mama. I love you so so much." She says as i hear a little cry fro her so I step forward and place my hand to her shoulder.

"She is proud of your my darling." I say and she looks up at me with a smile as I then kiss my fingers and then press them to her stone and I close my eyes for a few moments.

Later that day -

I was going through a little of Macie's old things as I come across a letter that reads 'Gavira' I then opened up the envelope my fingers opening up the paper. I scan my eyes carefully along each and every word.

Gavira,

The day I met Gavira was a special day for me and for my family, though Pedri wasn't very fond of the idea of me and Gavi getting closer I knew my mother was pushing my towards him even more everyday.

I always liked him from the beginning but I lied and lied each and everyday that I had no feelings for him in anyway though being around him gave my heart this crazy flutter.

Watching him at the games just gave me this reassurance that he is the perfect man and he is who I want, he gave me his shirt which I then framed up in my room he signed it an all like I don't see him at my house every day anyway.

We started this weird fake reply because the press became so intrigued in what was going on but that was not long later that he ended up telling me he loved me and he said my name, my actual name not just Garcia.

It was crazy but I did actually tell him I loved him back because I did. Of course I did this man was literally my light he made everything so worth it and every moment I spent with him was so special.

He was my other half and my heart belonged to football until I met him I called him 'My Football Heart' as I gave my football love to him and I shared it between the sport and the boy.

I know you'll find this one day Pablo my love but just know I love and appreciate you so much and everything you do for me. Thank you for being the worlds most perfect boy.

I love you.

Macie García x