Red Carpet

Pablo's POV

I watched her walk down the stairs of her own home, this dress was beautiful on her and all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around her waist and tell her how gorgeous she looked.

Even if I did she wouldn't believe me due to all this fake relationship stuff anyway. I saw the way her eyes were deep into mine I watched how she scanned along my body making me shuffle a little hoping I look okay.

"Stand here you two." I heard her dad say as I took her hand into mine feeling that spark again making my body tingle and then I stood beside the stairs placing my hand onto her hip for the photo.

She then gently pushed me out of the photo to have her father take one of her and have him send her it for her Instagram. I chuckled a little at her while she got photos with Pedri and her friend. We all then got one together and I thought it was a cute photo but Pedri hated it.

We said our goodbyes to her father and made our way outside as I opened the limo door for her and held out my hand for her to get in. She placed her hand onto mine stepping into the limo holding her dress up with the other.

Pedri got in then I did just after sitting down next to her as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. I watched over her a little then over to Pedri who was excited more than we were about this whole event.

"I want to score on Saturday." I said having both their eyes looking deep into my skull. "You can't score you're shit." Pedri laughed as he spoke and held his stomach so he wouldn't laugh too hard.
"Says you you can't ever get near the box."

Macie's POV

I rolled my eyes watching the two of them laugh and joke about not scoring a goal on Saturdays but deep down I really hope Pablo will.

I was scrolling onto my phone to post a photo onto Instagram of me in this beautiful dress to show the world that I will be attending the red carpet event tonight.

As l posted my name must've popped up on both their phones because they packed in their shit and stopped arguing. Finally.

liked by pablogavi and 234,676 others

maciexgarcia red dress on tonight.

pablogavi 😍

pedri 😎😎

urgurllaila my bestfriends beaut!!!!!

10 minutes ago

We stopped about twenty minutes later as Pablo then stood up getting out of the limo to then wait for me with his hand out at the door.

The place was swarmed with cameras meaning this was gonna be the top news all over the world, I took a deep breath before placing my hand into his and stepping out of the limo with Pedri just behind me.

The cameras clicked and all I saw was flashes making me push myself into Pablo's side for him to then wrap his arm around my waist and hold me close to him for us to get inside.

I put my hand over the side of my face walking past everyone then we walked into the venue and took a step onto the red carpet. Pablo and I were separated the minute we walked in as he was getting the photos of himself and I was having photos taken of me left right and centre.

One of the news reporters came up to me in such excitement she began commenting on my dress. "Macie! We're more than glad you came tonight because goodness look at this dress!" I smiled at them as I held the fabric of the dress into my palm. "It is very beautiful isn't it" The camera man and her agreed with. a quick nod,

"Though the main question of tonight is more of a who did you come with?" I let out a small laugh and my eyes darted over towards Pablo who was also being interviewed. "I came with Gavira." The gasp was loud from not only the reporter but thw crowd behind us as well.

I saw how everyone became typing on their phones and making phone calls I looked back at the reporter as she got her energy back into asking another question. "So, are you and Gavi a thing."

"Something like that." I responded as Pablo walked back over to me and took my hand directing me away from the reporter and onto the deeper spot of the red carpet.

Pablo wasn't the one with the most patience he hated this stuff just as much as I did but he was more used to it than me, he just got along with it all.

We stood at each spot of the carpet having photos taking of us whenever we stood still, me Pedri and Pablo all ended up getting a photo together as Lewandowski joined into the photo no long later.

We finally got away from all the cameras of the red carpet as we made our way into this large hall with a bunch of chairs with our names stuck into each one.

Pablo had directed me to the front and we found our names taking a seat at the very front, I crossed one of my legs over the other making sure to not flash anyone in the process though Pablo had his hand onto my shin to keep my leg into place.

As I got comfy he smiled at me and took his hand off of my leg to then look at the camera that was in front of our face. I looked too with a smile having the camera take a photo of the both of us together.

Pablo leaned towards my ear whispering carefully so no cameras could hear. "Are you okay?" I nodded as he moved away from my ear and then I watched how his index finger started stroking along my forearm.

The event soon started I looked up to the stage every time a reward was shouted but it was a little while before they called Pedri's name onto the stage.

"The winner is... Gavi" Pablo's finger gently slipped away from my arm he then stood up as myself and Robert did too he gave us both a tight hug as I sat back down clapping my hands as he walked onto the stage.

Pablo gave Pedri and the others as he got onto stage his hands then grasped around the trophy as he stood at the microphone I could see the nerves running right through his body as he spoke about the reward.

I couldn't help myself from smiling because of how proud of him I really was he then came away from the microphone as Pedri was given a chance to congratulate him also they both walked off stage together at the end and sat back down.

I was still clapping like everyone else as he had took his seat as the clapping calmed down his index finger was again stroking along my forearm but this actually brought me a sense of comfort.

The event finished around an hour later and everyone was invited to a meal in the next room. Pablo turned to me as everyone got up to walk through and he stood up putting his hand towards me.

"If you don't want to go in we don't have to. We can head to your home with Pedri and eat there." I smiled at the suggestion but I didn't want to ruin his or Pedri's night. I shook my head and slid my arm through his. "Nonsense. Let's go."

He smiled as we walked through the double doors together and into this massive room with many chairs and tables, very fancy chairs and tables at that.

Pablo pulled out my seat as I sat down into it fixing my dress just a little he then sat himself next to me and it felt like my family meal all over again. Pedri of my left and Pablo on my right.

———————————————————————-

I know Gavi didn't actually get his reward till around October but it fits in with everything so allow it!!!

Anyway hope you enjoyed and 2 posts in the same 24 hours 🤭🤭

Love you!!! <3