I'm Home

Today was my first game back at Barça since I have arrived home. I was to make a speech of my arrival and I will present Emmie and that her father is indeed Pablo.

I am actually really excited because it has been a very long time since I played on our pitch and to even have Emmie attend my first game at Barça makes it even more special.

Pablo recently bought her a Barça top that says 'García 30' on it and it was honestly the cutest thing on her! I had on a like corset top and some cream cargos with my dunks, I actually enjoyed the way I look today and so does Pablo apparently.

"Woah, woah, woahhhhh" I laughed as he walked behind me wrapping his arm around my waist while Emmie was on his hip. "You look gorgeous." I smiled turning towards him. "I thought you said i look better in my kit hm?"

He rolled his eyes then looking up at Emmie. "Tell mummy she looks good in everything." Emmie crossed her arms over her chest looking at me. "Mummy you look beautiful in everything!"

I chuckled a little walking towards the two of them placing a kiss to her forehead. "Thank you baby. Though we should get going." Pablo nodded. "Indeed. PEDRI!!" Pedri walked down the stairs dressed and ready. "I'm here jeez."

I smiled then taking Emmie from Pablo walking down to the car strapping her in. Pablo got in the back and Pedri in the front. "No fighting today?" I questioned it was odd when they didn't fight over the seat.

"We did inside you just didn't hear." There it was. I sighed then laughed driving us to the stadium. Todays game was against Sevilla not a big game but it's still a game at the end of the day and I haven't played in so long.

I was actually put into the starting eleven which I was surprised with after i've been gone for two years but I must've impressed them during my City games and at training the other day.

I haven't seen Alexia since two years ago as she wasn't actually at training the other day but she was able to play on the pitch today so I was excited to see her after so long and introduce her to Emmie.

"Can you please take Emmie and not loose her. She can run." Pablo and Pedri both looked at me then laughed. "We aren't a going to loose her Mais." I rolled my eyes as I kissed all three of them on the heads. "I'll see you out there."

I made my way inside the stadium to the girls changing room. As I walked in the all started clapping their hands until I sat down at number 30. To think Pablo and I share this locker is really special to me and ai hope Emmie does one day too.

Alexia walked in and her eyes landed directly onto myself. "Macie!" I looked up at her as I ran over to her giving her the biggest hug possible. "Ahh I can't believe you're actually back!!" I swayed with her a little then I smiled.

"Honestky Lex me neither." She looked at me with a smile then she got herself ready for the game. I tied my laces in my boots then making my way up to the pitch to take my speech. The applause from the crowd was beautiful it made me realise how much I missed home.

I walked towards the middle of the pitch taking the microphone from one of the presenters. Everyone started whistling and shouting holding up their sighs while I looked over to Pablo, Pedri and Emmie. Pablo winked at me as Emmie waved.

"You've got this." I read Pedri's lips as he spoke and I knew I had this I am okay. I looked around while the place was now slightly quieter and I spoke into the microphone that was in my hand.

"Barça, any time away was a good experience but I don't think that'll ever change how Barcelona and Fc Barcelona are my only home. Though I went through the pains of a pregnancy alone I knew he was always by my side even if he wasn't there."

I directed my eyes towards Pablo and the whole crowed squealed with 'Aww' It was cute Pablo was blushing he didn't know what to say and Emmie was giggling at him for having bright pink cheeks.

"Emmie Aurora Páez Gavira. Our little girl." Everyone clapped their hands for Pablo and I. "Though todays game will be for Pedri. He never left my side during my two years away and I appreciate him. I thank you all for coming and I appreciate all your support I am home for good. Enjoy the game."

I placed the microphone down then walking back to the tunnel with shirts, flowers, signs and mkre being thrown at me but the claps the shouts were just everything it shows the truth in so many people and how much you're appreciated by these people.

As J walked back down the tunnel the girls came towards me. Each of them gave my a hug before we made our way onto the pitch. It feels pretty off not being captain anymore but I am sure I will make it there at some point.

Alexis ran up as I ran up just behind her as we used too. Emmie was waving at me again as Alexia looked up at her waving back before she realised Pablo. "That's your girl?" She whispered into my ear while we stood. "She is."

Alexia smiled while we shook hands with the players. "She's beautiful." I made my way to the middle while I looked towards her. "Thank you." I mouthed from across the pitch as I kicked the ball starting kick off.

We were playing running around at this point I think we were just playing around but once the ball was passed to me at the goals I went in for it taking the shot. The power I had on the ball was crazy. It shot eight to the back net.

I done my celebration of looking up at the sky while the girls jumped onto my back congratulating me. We then ran back into the middle of the pitch starting kick off again.

We scored another two goals within that time but I tell you it's worth it. We win this game we're too
of the league and goodness I am indeed excited. Imagine Pablo and I winning our first LaLiga at the same time together.

We got to half time as I took a water waking towards the stand. "Alexia come!" Pablo lifted up Emmie passing her over the wall to me. "This is Emmie." I held Emmie onto my hip while her and Alexia had this mini little conversation.

Alexia and Pablo shook hands just as Pedri then I gave Emmie back to Pablo. We started off the second half though only two minutes in I scored another belter of a goal. I pushed this one to Emmie creating a love heart with my fingers and pointing to her.

Pablo does this celebration for me so to use it onto Emmie seemed so beautiful to myself really. The game eventually finished on 4-0 and us girls were now top of the league. We started jumping about the pitch singing to the songs the public were singing.

A football celebration is more than just a celebration it's an achievement and the most important situation of your life and everyone supports you, family.. friends. It's beautiful may say.

The four of us got back into the car though I was exhausted so I fully begged Pedri to drive and be did that just indeed.