Christmas Shopping

Christmas was literally in a few days and I hadn't shopped for it at all. I hadn't got anyone anything and this was more than stressful.

I was going to call Laila but Pedri won't let me hear her again after what happened the last time so instead I called Alexia. I left Pablo asleep while I made my way out.

I met Alexia at the mall where I was planning on getting everything. I got out of the car walking towards Alexia who was already here. "Hey girlie."  I smiled as she linked her arm through mine.

"Is this us spending quality time before you have to leave me for two years." I laughed a little then nodded. "We can count it as that. Though I need christmas gifts. I have none!"

She raised her brow at me I knew this was crazy but I've had so much on my plate that christmas was the last thing on my mind at all. We walked inside and my eyes postered directly onto JD.

Pedri is never our JD and Pablo loved new trainers so I knew I would have some luck in here. "Pedri I take it?" Alexia said as we walked inside. "How'd you guess." I laughed a little.

"He's never out here." I rolled my eyes at her words. "My point exactly." I then grabbed a few white tops for him, some socks and jumpers. I bought him some new adidas football boots as that was his sponsor.

I got Pablo a pair of black React Visions and full white airforces. I also bought him a black nike jumper with a red tick. I paid for it all ending up with three JD bags already.

"God. Boys take up some space." I laughed as I looked towards her taking the bags. "Try living with them." She shook her head as her lips went straight. She was serious she didn't want that.

I then went into Zara to buy Pablo some new cargos and jumpers as I knew he loved it in here. I got Alexia a few things while she wasn't looking. We then went to the perfume shop I bought Pablo his usual aftershave, I got Pedri a new one because I don't like his normal one and I got my father his.

I got my own one too because I didn't really enjoy the fact of going to England without it because they just might not even have it at all? I now had a little bag from the perfume shop but then the Barcelona ship caught my eye.

Pablo basically has everything from this shop but I know the few little things he doesn't have. I took them and chuckled them into my basket hen adding some Barça bedding for my father.

Alexia and I were asked for pictures by a few little ones in the mall and we didn't mind at all. They were all really small and cute so it was fun to watch them live their dreams.

I paid for it now having a Barça bag in my hands. We eventually sat down and had some lunch together. We had a Zizzi, an Italian restaurant. I got some pizza and Alexia got some pasta. I wonder if Italians eat anything else.

I knew I wanted to get Pablo something special so I looked down at the ring on my finger then I knew. I could get him one to match and make it my promise ring to him!

"I wanna find a jewellery shop." I said as I looked over to Alexia. I had just finished off my pizza as she just finished also. She looked up to
me with a smile against her lips and nodded. "Then let's find a shop."

I smiled also as I paid for both our food then we stood up making our way to a jewellery store. My ring was beautiful and I wanted to find one that could match it. Finding a matching one wasn't easy but I eventually found one that looked pretty enough.

Macie's Ring