Movie Days In

So it has been a while since our family have had one of those big movie days. Family meaning me Pablo, Pedri and now being Emmie. So we have all decided on our beautiful Wednesday break that we will stay home and watch movies.

"We getting the pirates on Mais?" Pedri walked passed me in the kitchen while grabbing the ham to make our little picnic that we have in the living-room with our movies.

"Mummyyyyy I have my pyjamas onnnn!!" Emmie ran down the stairs with Pablo trailing behind her with the same ones on. I decided that we got matching pyjamas for today as well as it would just a lot more cuter.

"You look beautiful my girl. Take these through hm?" I passed the the bowl of crisps while she quietly made her way into the living room. "Need anything Mi Amour" I shook my head and turned towards him. "Not at all." Pedri took the sandwiches through while I took the cakes/biscuits.

There was blankets, cushions, pillows and all sorts laying onto the couch. I got into my úsalo corner as Pedri laid the pillow against my leg like usual and Pablo by my side. Emmie now lays against my stomach the couch is huge but we all squeeze in together.

As Emmie hasn't seen it yet though she is still young we will indeed make her watch it over again in a couple years time we put on pirates of the caribbean. Pedri got way too excited when he say me click it.

We sat there all day watching each and every single one and Emmie adored them all. It's not almost 10pm and Emmie is literally falling asleep on me. I left her there while we turned on a different movie leaning into Pablo.

"You know i've been pretty scared recently..." Pedri sat up and looked towards me. "Mais?" I signed a little while running my hand through Emmie's hair. "I'm scared I have the cancer gene."

Pablo looked to me and shook his head. "Macie don't think like that. Have hope Mi Amour." Pedri looked over to Pablo. "She isn't wrong Gavi." Pablo sucked his cheek into his teeth and took a deep breath.

I put my arm round him placing a kiss onto his forehead. "I'll be okay Pablo. It's just a scare." He looked at Pedri who now also looked worried thinking about it. He lost my mother just as much as I did he knows how she looked.

I didn't want to worry them but I just didn't really know how to feel about any of it because I was pretty scared that I had this gene. "Pedri can you grab us an extra blanket to put over Emmie?" He nodded standing up walking out the room.

Pablo's thumb was gently gracing along Emmie's cheek. "If you have the gene.. would it pass on to her.." I shrugged then looked at her then to him. "I honestly couldn't tell you my love." I laid my head onto his shoulder."

Pedri came back with another blanket that I then wrapped Emmie in and held her closer to me. "I'm gonna sleep down here it's her tonight. You both can either go upstairs or stay down here." I shrugged a little then looked down at her.

"We will stay." Pablo said as Pedri agreed. "Moments like this don't last forever you know." I smiled at them both while I turned the Ps5 on. "Then you can play fifa." Pablo jumped from where he was shuffling over a little to grab the controller.

These two absolutely loved playing fifa, they enjoyed playing as themselves which has never made sense to me if I am honest. "No yelling because I don't want her to wake up." Pablo looked at me then smiled. "I promise."

"Barça V Real?" Pedri asked then chose Barça as his team and Pablo groaned. "City?" Pedri smirked and nodded. "May as well." Pablo chose Man City while they went into the game it got to intense.

They argue over this fake and that's what makes it so interesting and amusing because these two never argue unless it's something that's genuinely serious. I just sat back and watched them play.

Though Pablo did end up beating Pedri by one goal ending it in 4-3 which made Pedri annoyed that he threw a crisp at him. I just quietly laughed watching them play for hours. We all eventually did lay down.

Pablo, Pedri and I played a little sleeping game that Pedri and I used to play as kids before we got to sleep. You would tell each other a are uk story and make them all connect in one way or another then we must've fallen asleep.

—————————————————————-

This chapter was real short I am so sorry <3