Manchester

I woke up the next morning rolled in the sheets of the bed, I groaned a little as I turned to look at Pablo who was fast asleep. I smiled then placed my hand onto his cheek and caressed his cheek bone.

This must've woke him a little because he moved slightly but his eyes wouldn't opened. He pouted his lips out to me then I chuckled leaning down placing a kiss onto them.

That's when his eyes opened as he pulled me closer to him. "Good morning mi amour." He mumbled in a tired sleepy voice. "Good morning handsome." I smiled looking up at him.

"We're here all day do you have any plans at all?" I then sat up. I had to tell him I didn't want to but I had to. "I- Want to go to Manchester?" He raised his brow sitting up as well. "What for?"

I sighed and looked down at my hands while I fiddled with my ring he got me. "Well I- I have to move to England next month.. I was only told yesterday and I didn't want to tell you before your game.. Pedri doesn't know either but they want me to move for two years.."

I looked up at him though his face was now looking down I leaned over and placed my hand on his. "Please say something." He looked up I saw the tears trembling in his eyes. "Two- Years??"

I nodded then pulled him into my arms hugging him. "I see you in the summer, I see you when we go to America for that week." He wrapped his arms around my tightly making me feel it as a few tears fell down my face.

"I see you.. everyday Mais.." I leaned my forehead against his as our eyes connected. "Let's make Christmas and this last month worth it hm?" A small smile appeared on his face. "Can you tell Pedri for me.."

"I will, he's rented out a car and wants to know where we wanna go so I will let him know." I kisses his forehead and hugged him again tightly. "Thank You. I love you." He missed my cheek as he hugged me back before he got up. "I love you more."

We then both got ready, I put on a white long sleeved top with some fluffy black leggings I got from Primark. I then tucked in the top into the leggings to make it look more presentable. I shoved on fluffy socks then my Uggs just after.

It's December and I am in the UK it's going to be absolutely freezing. I then put on this long warm cream jacket that had a fluffy brown hood and I put on a brown kind of scarf to match my Uggs.

I turned to Pablo who had a grey jumper on with cream cargos, he had his Jordan 1 Lows on that were grey. He put on a black nike rain jacket just over the top. "Don't you look nice." I walked over and fixed his hair.

"Says you." I chuckled as I sat down to add some makeup to fix up my face then I put my hair into a half up half down slicked back look. I thought it was pretty nice. I the. stood up after about fourth minutes of me doing that "I'm ready." I said as he stood up from the bed slipping his phone in his pocket. "Finally."

I stuck my tongue out at him then rolled my eyes putting my bag onto my shoulder with my phone and purse inside. He slid his arm around my waist took the key for the room and walked out. We walked downstairs of this beautiful hotel to be met with Pedri.

"Morning, Let's see the car." He passed me the keys then I walked outside to take a look at the car he had rented. Gosh it was a beautiful car I loved it. It was a dark blue BMW series 3 M sport.

I always had this thing about cars and I absolutely loved them. I got into the passenger seat before Pablo decided to argue with me over it but a few minutes later Pedri walked over wiping his eye.

Pablo got in the car just behind me as Pedri got into the drivers seat. "You really have to go." I sighed and placed my hand into his squeezing it tight. "I do.. I will visit Pedri I promise." He nodded a little as he squeezed my hand back then taking it to reverse the car.