Pablo Gavira

I opened my eyes to find myself laying in my own bed having no idea how I ended up in here. I placed my hand down onto the sheets as I sat up looking next to me there was Pablo. His eyes followed my movements as he smiled down at me. "You sleep like a baby." 

I rubbed both my eyes with my hands then let out a big stretch. "Why are you in my room? Where's Pedri?" He rolled his eyes placing down his phone sliding off the bed.     "You fell asleep, so he asked me to take you upstairs and sit with you till you woke. He told me you hate waking up in a different place. I can leave now."

Pablo's POV

I was laying next to her in her bed with my eyes on my phone scrolling through it, she was out cold for a good few hours before she officially woke up. She opened her eyes then slapped the sheets to feel where she was. She then sat up looking directly at me. My oh my she was beautiful even if she had just woken up.

"You sleep like a baby." I said, she did she didn't snore, and she barely even moved she gave me this slight glare before rubbing her eyes and taking a stretch. "Why are you in my room? Where's Pedri?" She asked me as if she was scared but I reassured her that Pedri told me to take her up here.

I was stood up over the side of her bed as I turned to walk towards the door. "No don't. You can stay." I heard her say making me turn back around looking over to her raising my brow a little. "You sure?" I walked closer to her bed slowly sitting myself at the edge.

She nodded and sat back against her headboard with a red Barcelona blanket wrapped right around her whole body. "Have you always been a Barca fan?" I wondered due to how much Barca merch she had in her room. She then nodded again but this time with a smile. "Yeah, I have. I played for Barcelona my whole life I go to every game but speaking to the players was never really my thing hence why you didn't know me." I listened to every word she had to say as I scratched the top of my right arm.

"You've watched me play football for that long?" We both let out a short laugh then she sat up a little and slightly closer to me. "I have indeed but I never knew who any of you were but Pedri of course." 

"Where do you sit?" She then stood up out her bed walking towards her large white drawers, she opened the middle one taking out a photo frame with a ticket inside of it. She walked back over and placed it down on the bed and wrapped her arms back around the blanket to cover herself.

I took the frame lifting it to look at the ticket and my eyes widened. "Right at the front and I never knew?!" She giggled and took the frame back putting it back into that middle drawer and nods then taking my arm to pull me off the bed. 

A sensation and a shiver ran through my body the minute her skin touched mine, my eyes were caught in hers as we held the eye contact, she quickly looked away as I stood up disconnection our touch.

Macie's POV

I reached out my hand to wrap it around his forearm then the minute my skin touched his I felt as if my world had just landed in place and that this is where it's supposed to be. 

We caught eye contact for longer than a few minutes then I immediately removed my hand and looked away from him and down at the floor realizing I was still in my training kit. I groaned and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"I'm going to go for a walk... If you want to come?" I looked back up at him seeing this glow in his eyes from the words that just came from my mouth. He quickly nodded as he walked towards my door. "Yes! I will leave you to change." He walked out of my room bashing into the door a little on his way out.

I let out a small laugh and placed my blanket back onto my bed sliding out of my shorts and my top. I threw on a white cropped top with some grey joggers and a pair of long white Nike socks. I threw my hair up into a messy bun realizing that I haven't showered yet but then I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

Pablo was at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. I slid on my air forces once again today and he stood with his arm open. I slid my hand through his arm as we walked out of my house together walking down towards the beach with no words just us walking with my hand clenched around his arm.

We got to the beach and walked closer at the water, and I looked up to him our eyes into his once again he smiled down at me then looked back up into the water. "I love Barcelona more than anyone would ever think." I watched how his eyes admired the beach and the sunset just in front of us. I turned towards the sunset, and I nodded. "It's beautiful." 

His eyes looked over me though I couldn't see them I could feel them on me. I also heard whispers, so I shot my eyes to the left side of us at a few people taking photos of us. I sighed and turned towards him. "Can we leave now?" He turned to the group of people and looked back at me nodding. "Yeah, lets go."

We got back late because my house isn't the closest to the beach, he walked me the whole way home then left me at the door. "It was nice spending time with you Garcia." I gave him a warm smile unconnection our arms. "You as well Gavira." His face again scrunched up as he got into the cab that had just arrived he gave me one last smile before he was gone.

I slipped off my shoes then made my way back up to my room and into my bathroom taking one of those quick showers then getting into my pyjamas and into my bed. "Tomorrows going to be a long day." I sighed then turned over and fell asleep.
—————————————————————————
I absolutely loved this chapter so I hope you did as well. Slow and steady.

Things won't always be this easy though remember that.

I'll either write another tonight or i'll write tomorrow and i'm pretty excited!!!!