WORLD CUP 26

Skip 6 Months.

It's June meaning that it's the world cup twenty twenty six. This time i'm going as a fiancée to the worlds most amazing man with our gorgeous daughter and I honestly cannot wait.

The world cup is forever my most favourite part of football because I get to travel and this year we're travelling Mexico, Canada and the United States. Though we travel the USA with Barça during Pre-Season I feel like with our national team it feels better.

I have so much hope for Spain actually winning the world cup this year after the downfall just a few years ago but Pedri and Gavi have the whole celebration planned out and we still have 6 games before we figure out if we end up in the final.

Though we made a deal that it Spain win the world cup a few days after the champions celebration we would get married in Greece as it being mine and Pablo's most favourite holiday.

We have written all the guests and all the letters for the invitations but we will not send them out until we find out if Spain win this cup or not. If they don't then we are going to remake all the invitations and get Married in Sevilla as promised.

Sevilla brings a bigger heart to both Pablo and I as we both grew up there as it was where my father was from my mother decided a fresh start was needed rather than living in the Canary Islands.

So being the only child my mother had due to her illness this was very special for us but Greece also
has more meaning than it being our favourite holiday. Greece is where Pablo's great grandma stayed before she passed and where my mothers ashes where spread.

So if Spain win the world cup Pablo is with his Grandma and I with my mother. Emmie is our little flower girl which I cannot what to see because I have already bought Emmie's outfit I planned it all out within the hour and a bit of Pedri and Emmie coming home.

I honestly cannot wait to marry him I feel like it would be such a perfect day for not just us but everyone there and to finally become the wife to the life of my life it is very scary but also very important and special.

Though anyway I do have to get Emmie ready for the flight because this will be an extremely long flight and I will need a lot of things for her to do during this flight. I took her little backpack that she takes to nursery while kneeling down in her room.

I pick up a few of her favourite books, some really small toys that'll fit in. I pop in some headphone as well and her little ipod where she can listen to some music or have someone ready to her. I put in a few word search books as she likes doing them and some pens.

I then made my way down the stairs putting in some crisps, biscuits and a few apple juices for her incase she gets a little hungry when there's no food being passed around. She shouldn't be really bored because on our plane it's so much easier as she can run about and things.

I'm glad the players like her as well because it's a lot more better when she has like a distraction of the flight. Laporte is her biggest support he always teaches her new tricks and things during the time of breaks and I love it.

Oh but how I cannot wait for this entire month it's going to be such a blast and I love it. While the boys train Mikky and I are going to meet up with Emmie and her little boy who she no long had. They named him Koen De Jong. I absolutely love the name it's so perfect.

"Macie!! Is everything ready?" Pablo yells from upstairs. "Yes, yes it is! The cases are on the bed!" I yell back before walking towards the front door to hold it open for both him and Pedri taking the bags down. No. Pedri didn't pack his own bag I did it again.

I'm telling you this is the reason he's single. He may look so pretty and handsome to all our supports but trust me he's a very messy and unorganised man you should see the mess of his bedroom it's really bad.

"Emmie! Come down now darling!" I say as she was playing with her little toy fish in the sink upstairs. "Hold on!!" She shouts. I then watch as the boys come down with the cases walking out to the car. "Oh I can't wait." I say. "You're more excited than us." Pablo says though I just laugh.

"Maybe I am. So what?" I shrug with a small smile against my lips turning to Emmie who's running down the stairs. "Em, you got your leggings all wet." I say then lifting her onto my hip. "The sun will dry it." She nods.

I walk outside closing and locking the door behind me then making my way towards the car. "Everything ready to go?" They nod and smile getting in. I sit Emmie into her car seat closing her door then walking round and getting in next to her. "All set." I say.

We get to the airport and meet up with the rest of the team. Laporte comes towards us ruffling my hair then turning to Emmie on my hip. "Hello Chipmunk." He says then looks to me. "May I?" He asks and I look at her then at him adding a smile to my lips. "Of course."

He opens his arms out to Emmie who then jumps into his own. "Don't steal my daughter now Aymeric." Pablo says patting his shoulder. "Ah of course not." He winks and walks over to the rest of the team. "She'll be okay." Pedri says looking down at me.

"Oh I know. I trust them." He puts his arm round my shoulder and walks me towards the rest of the team. "Where's Ansu and Ferran?" I ask. "Ferran will be around another five minutes and Ansu I really don't know... Pablo where Ansu?" Pablo turns towards us then thinks for a minute.

"I really don't know. Hold on let me call him"  Pablo walks over to call Ansu while Ferran walks in Emmie turning to look at him gasping. "Ferrannnnnnnn!!!" She yells. Laporte huffs and chuckles a little placing her down.

We watch her run towards Ferran who then picks her up throwing her in the air. "Awh little munchkin I missed you!" He says walking towards us. "Hey Macie, Pedri." He smiles holding Emmie on his waist. "Hey you." Pedri says. "You steal my daughter more than Pedri does." I laugh

"That's just favouritism." He says as I just shake my head. "Ansu is in starbucks." Pablo laughs. "Ferran. Stealing my daughter again." He says. "As usual." Ferran chuckles as we then make our way towards the gate. "I'm here i'm here! I got my starbucks!!" Ansu tells ehike running towards us.

"Anyone know him? Pedri says." We all just laugh and shake our heads. "Nope." They say. Ansu then gets closer to us as we walk through the tunnel towards our plane. We got on went round to find our seats and sat down giving Emmie a sweet to suck on so her ears wouldn't pop.

We waited for everyone to get settled before the flight was eventually taken off. "Em you okay?" Pablo asks as she looks to him and gives him a big cheesy smile. "I okay." She replies as Pablo puts his arm over me then his hand onto Emmie shoulder.

Then we were now in the sky ready for the next month ahead of us.

————————————————————-

Feel like I predicted Mikky's pregnancy but oh my I am so happy for them!!!

They're going to be the best parents ever.