Pregnancy

May 14th

Today I was actually going for a scan for the baby. I am 5 months along the pregnancy still going strong still playing football and nobody knows.

Though I have actually changed my mind and I do want to know the gender. So I got into my car making my way to the hospital for my 5 month scan.

I was a little nervous I have saved every baby scan in the past like two months in. a little box with the tests too I think memories are some what cute.

I do feel bad that I haven't told Pedri he is going to be an uncle but I am sure he'll got over it the minute he meets the baby because he absolutely loves babys and I was always hoping HE would be first to have one.

Clearly my uterus had different plans. I sighed a little as I parked outside of the hospital looking around hoping nobody would see me. I put my hood up walking into the hospital.

"Macíe García" I smiled a little as they brought me towards a room with a weird bed I still haven't gotten used to. I laid on it while they out the jelly stuff on my stomach again.

On the screen baby looked so big but in my stomach it was like they weren't there. It was odd but I just wanted to know the gender so I could stop calling it baby.

"You ready to know?" She asked me as I looked towards her and a smile grew onto my lips. "Of course." I said though my eyes wandered around the room.

I think a lot that I shouldn't actually be here all alone but I am and I did tell my midwife that this is my decision and this is what I have planned. I do wish actually that baby was getting to be born in my home town but unlucky for me baby isn't.

"You're having a girl!" I threw my hand up to my mouth in shock I actually expected a boy due to how many boys are in my family but a girl I am overly pleased.

"Oh my.." I ended up laughing but not much just a little. The midwife was smiling at me as I looked up at the screen to my little girl. I knew I could finally start thinking of names and not stress over it.

I got out of the hospital putting my hood back up making my way to the car. I got inside the car as I drove myself back home. I found myself laying on the couch with munching holding my stomach.

"Hi baby.. this is your mummy.." I didn't really know what to say but I felt really happy and excited about this moment. Though I have also decided that I will give her Pablo's last name.

Emmie. I love the name Emmie. My mothers name was Esme and my name is Macie so I name Her Emmie. Emmie Aurora Páez Gavira. I took Aurora from his sister though again made me feel pretty bad.

I'll put him on the birth certificate it gives him less a reason to be mad when he finds out.. no but then he doesn't have a right to be mad because he hurt me!

I was stressing again and I shouldn't be stressing it can cause issues to the baby and I of course didn't want that. I got up to puther photos into the box. I went to the drawer of my things.

I went through it as I took out the box putting in her photos though at the bottom of it was a photo of me and Pablo. The one from the red carpet feo the way he looked at me that day with love.

How could you imagine that someone you were in love with could easily break you. I love him I do and there is nobody else in my life or anyone I could meet that'll ever compare to him.

I decided to facetime Pedri because I was pretty bored and I have a game tomorrow so I want to tell him everything that I have planned for these goals I do plan a lot before my games and I just need to speak.

"Hey Mais, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a conference with Ferran."

It felt weird hearing him say Ferran because he usually goes to these conferences with Pablo but I had to just breathe and remember he stopped talking to Pablo for the exact same reasoning.

                            Pedri's POV

I was at this conference with Ferran and not Pablo It felt so much more different that it wasn't him I was sharing these moments with. I felt my phone buzzing and as ai saw it was Macie I had to answer.

"Hey Mais, what's up?" I asked hoping she was okay but when she relied with "Where are you?" Her voice sounded just fine. I told her where ai was and then she said she'd call me later.

I told her that my phones on loud if she needs me for anything and that I would message her the minute I got home. She ended the call as I put my phone back into my pocket while I had a few photos taken.

Later on that night I was on my way home I saw Pablo leaving my house with another bag of things from Macie's room. He comes every now and then but he's not supposed to when I am around.

I got out the car as he got into the car just behind me. He passed his driving test a few weeks ago I found out from Ferran, he had nobody around him to take him anywhere so he realised he had to rely on himself.

There was no word about him and Laila since that night but I have also refused to even speak to him or go anywhere near him because I am pissed. Pablo was my best friend and he's messing with the girl I was in love with and my cousins best friend.

I didn't like it at all. "Pedri." I turned to look at him as he said my name then I just waited. I didn't even blink. "Let me talk." I just shook my head then walked into the house closing the door behind me.

I watched his car for quite a bit before he eventually drove away. I haven't seen my uncle in a while either he doesn't have the feeling of coming home without getting angry with Pablo and I understand him.

I've had my rage at Pablo on the pitch but I didn't let him get a word in he didn't deserve a word in Laila of all people like honestly I'm sure he understands because if he doesn't then he's just crazy.

Though this felt a little weird to me.. I just didn't like arguing with the boy who I looked after since the minute he got into this team. I trusted him with everything so why don't I just let him speak up.

—————————————————————————

The boring stuff happens before the good stuff happens let's be honest.

At least I am actually writing.

You all stressing over "what happens next" makes me laugh and I love it.