Spain V Germany

THE NEXT 7 CHAPTERS ARE ALL GAMES

Today is the first game of the world cup for us anyway. I have never been more excited honestly it's only five in the morning and it could be the timezone change but yes I have woken up and everyone else is still fast asleep.

Though Emmie isn't she's in her cot with her arms dangling over the edge of the bars. "Hey baby." I whisper as I stand up out the bed walking towards her. "I'll let you nap later on and you'll get a better sleep." She smiled at me with a big nod putting her arms up at me.

I take her out her crib onto my hip while I pour some orange juice into her little cup and giving it to her then getting back into the bed next to Pablo who was still fast asleep. I turned on the tv while holding Emmie against my chest.

Emmie and I watched tv for a few more hours as it came to around to eight and Pablo eventually woke up looking towards the both of us. "How long you been up?" He asks taking a stretch. "Since five. It's the time zone I think." I say.

He nods as he leans over and places a kiss onto Emmie's head. "Morning bunny." She looks at him and gasps stretching her arms to him. "Daddy's awake!" Her eyes must've been glued to the tv. He takes her from my arms and holds her into his own.

"I have training downstairs in about an hour are you meeting up with Mikky?" He asks. "We will be yeah but we will of course be at the game tonight." I reply. "Yeah you better be." He chuckles then placing Emmie onto the bed.

"Well I am going to get ready." He kisses my temple getting up out the bed and towards the bathroom to take a shower which I don't see a point in!!! He will come back up after training shower and then come back up after the game and shower.

He is so confusing and I do not get it. "Well baby. Once daddy's out we will give you a bath and get you ready hm?" I say looking down at her. "Okay mummy." We have to meet Mikky at ten so we have enough time.

"Pablo! Where's Emmie's dress??" I yell while rummaging through the drawers. "Which one?!" He yells back. "The purple one!" I say while opening each and everyone. He walks out with his towel wrapped around his waist.

His hair was wet dropping down his forehead before he pushed it back with his hand. Oh how gorgeous he looks standing there like that. "Have you checked the bag?" He asks picking it out from under the bed and going into it pulling out Emmie's dress.

He holds it up looking towards me and starts tutting. I roll my eyes and take it from his hand. "Thank you." I say and he laughs a little wrapping his arms around my waist. "Pablo! Pablo! You're wet!" I shriek.

He starts laughing and let's me go while walking towards the drawers to take out his training kit. "Oh you're funny you." He says. I just laugh a little while I take Emmie into the bathroom and start running her a bath.

"Right Macie that's me off." He walks into the bathroom placing a kiss against my lips then a kiss to Emmie's head. "Bye bye princess." He says to her then runs his hand gently down my hair. "Don't get too sweaty." I say he chuckles then closes the door.

I get Emmie out the bath just after he's left then I change her into this lovely purple dress and some pretty airforces with a purple tick to go with it. "You look beautiful." I say then fixing up her hair into cute little bunches.

I then get myself ready into my Spain too with Gavi on the back of course and my mom jeans. I then take my bag and out Emmie's top in the back that says Pedri because why not a little switch up and give Pedri some support too.

I then get her into her buggy and put the bag under neath then making my way out the hotel room making our way down to the hall then outside to meet Mikky at a little cafe we searched up on google.