Big 21

So today is indeed Pablo's birthday. Twenty-one is a big age so knowing me and my over doing situations. Yes. I have invited absolutely everyone we know.

I have this huge party planned with kids as well
then when it hits around seven at night I have booked out a whole pub for the adults to attend to.

My father put in to look after the kids though their will be a lot of children so Pedri's parents said they will help out because they're a little out of the alcohol recently.

The biggest thing is. Pablo. Doesn't. Know. He loves surprises but he's so nosey that he does everything to figure it out. He never gets that far though and it amuses me.

Right now he's out with Pedri for a meal, they also have a training session then Pedri's taking him shopping for his birthday then he will come home for around five for the part.

I have five hours to get everything ready for this party. I made my way downstairs and started blowing up red and blue balloons to make one of those big ballon banner type of things.

I stuck everything together the dragged it into the garden setting it up in the corner. At the side their was a Barça badge that id stuck onto the balloons.

I also was delivered the number lights which were massive so I had to like pull and drag them into the garden. The two turns blue and the one turns red to go with the Barça theme.

I sat them next to the balloons so it would be nice for the photos. I then decorated the garden with a bunch of banners and confetti. The banners said 'Gavi's 21st' and the confetti obviously being blue and red.

Then I had to decorate the inside of the house. I added more banners into the kitchen and the living room then adding one to the front door. out the front it had his name in those big light uo things.

'Gavi' It said which will give the whole thing away when he's home but it's so worth it. I then blew up some more blue and red balloons to add to the living room, I then blew up a Barça bouncy castle for the kids.

This just looked perfect already. I started on the food that I knew would take a few hours so then it gave me some time to fix up his playlist and things. I got the bar ready earlier I had phoned up someone to do it.

It was now 5 to 5 and everything I had to do was dome. Their was an outfit side, a boa side everything was perfect. Alcohol table high enough for no kids to touch.

Kids table was just perfect. Everyone arrived at four so now it was just to wait for Pablo and Pedri. Minutes later the two walked in the door I could hear him saying. "What's she up to now." I giggled a little and ass he opened the door we all jumped out.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

We all yelled as he just stood their in shock then started laughing as he looked towards myself. "Oh I should've known." I winked as I made my way towards him wrapping my arms over his neck.

"Happy birthday Mon Amor."  He kissed my forehead giving me a hug. "Thank you darling." He spoke as we then got this party started. I turned on the music and everyone had a blast.

We went out to the garden to get the photos of the balloons and his number with Emmie next to him. Then the three of us. Just Pablo and I. These photos went on forever I just needed so many.

We then did some karaoke that Pablo did with Emmie and let me tell you how this legit was the most perfect thing i've ever seen. This is the first time i've ever celebrated Pablo's birthday which brings me more joy on how perfectly it's actually going.

"He loves it." I smiled to Pedri next to me. "I knew he would" He put his arm around me while we watched the karaoke. The boys then decided on a drinking game so us girls went outside with the kids on the trampoline.

"He's lucky to have you Macie." Mikky said while I watched Emmie. "Really?" I wondered because sometimes I don't think I do enough. "I've never seen my little brother more happy." I smiled at this one as it came from Aurora herself.

It but around half past six and the girls helped me upstairs to get most the kids to sleep it's less to handle while we're away. They must've gotten all tired out because all of them went to sleep.

I walked down stairs it now almost being seven. The girls were behind me. "Limos are here!! Who's coming!!" Everyone yelled as we all ran out into the limos on the way to this bar.

Pablo sat with me putting his arm around my waist. "You're drunk already." He leant into my side and laid his head against my own and chuckled. "Maybe just a little." He spoke as I then rolled my eyes and laughed.

We got to the bar and we all just sat around and had a few convos with the music, I had a few drinks but not too many but Pablo was gone he was out of it.

I let him enjoy it while he could because he's only getting this tonight and that's it. He has to wait a month for my own birthday. I walked up to the bar to get my own drink and my final one. "Gin please." I said as it was passed over to me.

I took the glass and thanked him walking away from the table then I froze. Suddenly again I felt light headed. I dropped my glass dropping to the floor.